jisung | makeup

ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ
-----------------
fluff / 649
-----------------
- harsh words -

today you and jisung were going on a date.

you had asked him to do his makeup, and who was he to say no? jisung was sitting on the chair, and you were looking at the makeup.

'where are the eyeshadows..' you asked yourself under your breath and continued looking for them.

"aha!" you said, raising the eyeshadow in the air with a victorious look on your face.

jisung just laughed lightly.

"so sungie, now- ah!" you cried out as jisung pulled you to sit on his lap.

"you'll be more comfortable that way." he said with an idiotic big grin on his face. you laughed at his behaviour.

'cute' you thought.

jisung held your hips as you applied the eyeshadow to him.

"open your eyes" he opened his eyes and looked at you. you, on the other hand, were looking to see if the shadows were spread evenly.

"i think it's good..! you look gorgeous, sungie!" you said, smiling at your creation.

jisung smiled at you too, and you got up from his lap.

"come on, we're ready to go!" you said enthusiastically.

jisung gave you a small smile and kissed your forehead before picking up his coat, following you to the front door.

◉◉◉
you and jisung were sitting on one of the benches in the park. you were talking quietly to each other when you heard the conversation of the girls sitting on the other bench.

"why is this boy wearing makeup? makeup isn't for boys. he looks like a fag..."

your blood boiled and your eyes darkened when you heard them say that.

you got up from the bench and stood in front of them.

"what did you just say?" you asked them, trying to sound calm.

"why is this boy wearing makeup? is he some kind of fag?" the girls laughed, your eyes burning with rage.

"say that one more time, and I'll tear these fake eyelashes of yours." you said through gritted teeth. the girls looked at you, looking you up and down.

"you don't look like a person who can do anything to us.. go to the fag friend of yours and leave us alone." they told you mockingly.

that was it.

you grabbed one girl by the hair and pulled it hard. very hard.

the girl started to cry out in pain but you didn't care.

no one could talk like that about jisung. nobody.

"let me go, you little bitch" cried the girl.

"I warned you not to talk about him like that, didn't I? but you didn't listen." you looked at the other girl who was looking at you scared. you let go of the girl's hair and pushed her forward making her almost fall.

"apologise to him. now." the girls looked at you scared and then walked over to jisung as they started apologizing and bowing to him. then they quickly got out of there.

you watched them run and finally looked at jisung.

there were tears in his eyes and some of them were running down his cheeks.

your expression softened and you cupped his face in your hands, wiping away his tears.

"it's okay.." you said in a low voice.

"do i... look weird..?" he asked you, his bottom lip quivering.

"no! of course not! you look amazing, jisung! you're beautiful with or without makeup!" you caressed his cheeks.

"r-really?"

"of course!" you said, kissing his nose and then giving him a loving smile. jisung finally smiled at you.

"here is your beautiful smile..!" you kissed him on the lips.

"i don't ever want you to think you're not beautiful, jisung. ever. got it?" you asked, looking into his eyes.

he nodded, then leaned down and kissed you.

"I love you," he said after breaking away from the kiss.

"i love you too," you said, smiling at him.

"now let's go get some hot chocolate!"