seungmin | hug

ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ
-----------------
fluff / 258
-----------------

"seungmin?" you looked over at seungmin, who was staring at his phone next to you.

he was very quiet all day today. this is not usual for him. he always talks to you a lot.

"seungmin?" you asked again after he didn't answer you. you got up from your seat next to him and stood at his side on the desk, patting his shoulder lightly.

"come on, get up." seungmin finally looked up at you and looked at you with slightly raised eyebrows.

"get up." you repeated again.

he put his phone down and stood up.

you opened your arms wide, giving him a small smile, and he just looked at you questioningly.

"come on, I know you need this." seungmin gave you a faint smile and immediately wrapped his arms around you.

you smiled slightly and closed your eyes as you started to play with his hair.

the next moment, you felt seungmin's tears wet your t-shirt, but that wasn't important right now.

after a few minutes, seungmin calmed down and slowly pulled away from the hug, and you smiled at him.

"do you feel better?" you caressed his cheek with one hand. he nodded and gave you a small smile.

"I really needed this.. your hugs always calm me down." he leaned down and placed a light kiss on your lips.

"I'm always happy when I make you smile." you kissed his cheek. "after school, shall we go for hot chocolate?"

"of course." he smiled and leaned in to kiss you again, longer this time.