Hanan went quiet for a few seconds before responding, she was nervous as to why she wanted them to meet.

"Yes ma, anytime."

"Okay, by 10, let's meet up at my restaurant."

"Okay, I will be there." She replied.

"Okay, till then."

"Bye, ma," Hanan says ending the call with a lot of thoughts.

"I hope this isn't a trap like the last time." She mutters.

"Should I inform Faruk?" She ponders for a while but shoves the idea.

"I shouldn't disturb him, he would be busy at the office." She concludes by resting on her pillow to sleep.

***

It was past 11 and Hanan was still tucked in bed snoring, if not for Nanny Ann who woke her up for breakfast Hanan wouldn't have been on her way right now.

"Thanks, I will have breakfast when I return." She says, grabbing a slice of toast while hurrying out.

"Where exactly are you even hurrying to?" Nanny Ann rushes after her with a flask of tea.

"A job interview." She says the first thing that comes to mind.

"My Uber is here, wish me luck." She waved collecting the flask, she rode off.

"Driver please drive fast, I'm late."

"Okay, ma."

With that Hanan finished up her look in the car, she applied mild makeup, wearing her accessories and her shoes properly. At least she should decently present herself. She smiled at her mirror satisfied with her appearance before gulping her hot tea.

"This should keep me alive till lunch." She sighed and focused her attention on her surroundings, and something instantly caught her attention.

A newspaper headline.

"Can you pass me that newspaper?" She says to the driver.

"Here." He hands it to her.

"I know this man, he is Musa, Najib's former PA, what murder case is he involved in?" She mutters to herself while reading the article, she then swiped the pages to read the full details on the official page, but her attention is soon diverted once she arrives at her destination, she tosses the newspaper aside, paying the driver, she hastens her pace into the restaurant.

"Welcome ma'am, this way ma'am." One of the waiters attends to her.

"I'm not here to eat, I'm here to meet your boss, I mean the owner...

"Welcome Hanan." Faruk's mom waved at her with a broad smile, they briefly hugged before exchanging pleasantries.

"I'm sorry, I arrived late," Hanan says.

"It's fine, let's head in." She replied and walked them to her office.

"Beautiful and comfy." Hanan asserted before settling in a visitor couch offered to her.

"Did you have breakfast? I can arrange for that." Faruk's mom sweetly asks her.

"Yes, I will love that!" Hanan screamed in her head. The aroma and pictures of different delicacies hung on the wall already made her mouth salivate and now that she is offered some, she couldn't accept it.

"No, need ma." She bluntly declined.

"Okay, so last night I learned that Faruk had my restaurant reserved all day for a romantic dinner? Is it?"