𝟳𝟰. A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS ( PRT 2 )

    "𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗔 𝟵 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗗

"𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗔 𝟵 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗗." Spencer expressed as she lienently observed Blue and how concentrated how was on his extensive game of Grand Theft Auto that he'd learned to play thanks to Carl's guidance.

Today was the day she'd scheduled to go and visit Eddy, 3 times a week as per her faltering quest to regain some semblance of their former saccharine father-daughter relationship back.

But then she came to a near accidental introduction to his prison-pen pal girlfriend, or whatever she was to him, along with her kid, the one from the letter. And Spencer realised that maybe she wasn't as ready as she thought.

Or was this her just being a remarkably selfish baby?

It shouldn't have been surprising that he'd somewhat moved on with his life in there. With the thought that Spencer hated him, and knowing that his other two children barely knew or didn't even know him at all, Eddy's only solution was to remould what he'd lost. Let by gone's be by gone's. And of course he was going to do that with the one person who'd been there for him through it all.

She fed him sugary bites of reassurance through her penmanship, and showed up for vists with her kids when she could for those big sanctimonious jail Christmas do's.

Did they even have family Christmas do's for prisoner's families? Or did they just get a couple extra minutes on call to say that they were hoping to come home as some beautiful Christmas miracle?

If they did, then Coral had made sure to never let her experience either of those things.

6 years gone and done, and she didn't know what to feel anymore. Last year, Spencer would say she still held a fond place for Eddy Barlowe. 2 years ago, she was writing letters to him in jail on birthdays and general holidays giving the most miniscual updates on their life that she originally thought he was rejecting reading.