The Final Battle and Epliogue

We now see the prom boat floating on the surface of the water as teenagers partied and cheered, including Y/N's and Ruby's friends as well as Connor. They danced and played loud music, unaware of the evil Mermaid Queen swimming underneath them.

Then a bright blue glow lit up a patch of sea, and the water burbled as Nerissa emerged from it as Chelsea was on her shoulder

The students turned around to see the giant Mermaid, and they all paused in their tracks to stare in shock as the drivers on the bridge halted their vehicles as their tires screeched.

Nerissa stood up straight, and she let out a maniacal laugh. An evil grin spread across her face.

Bliss began blowing her juniper-wood whistle in a futile attempt to draw away the beast. The students on the boat began screaming and shouting in fear.

The people on land ran as far as they could, and all that was heard was panicked screams. Gordon's eyes were incredibly wide, and he gasped as his jaw dropped.

Gordon: The face of death.

Arthur and Sam were about to enter their home, but they looked back to see the giant Mermaid standing in the center of the waters.

Arthur: Oh no.

Nessie whimpered and hid under Ruby's bedsheets as he cowered in fear.

As Briana was about to enter her home, she too looked back and saw Nerissa in fear.

Briana: What in the world is that?!

Nerissa and Chelsea made there way towards the home Agatha was having her party a few minutes ago and peered through the window.

Nerissa: Hello? Is Mrs. Gillman home? Knock, knock!

She punched a hole through the glass building.

Chelsea: Mom was that really necessary?

Nerissa: Yes, it was. Now shut up so we can continue our job.

Chelsea's thoughts: And by we, you?

Then Agatha rose from the ocean behind them.

Agatha: Hey! That house was in escrow!

Then shows the people running for their lives.

Crowd: Run! Run!

The people panicked and ran past Gordon who was trying to make it on his boat.

Gordon: To the boat, Davey. There's a Kraken to kill!

Then Arthur and Sam showed up.