Secrets Revealed

Meanwhile somewhere in a private mansion with a nice water fountain.

Inside of that mansion, we see Adam in his room as he was sharpening his knife and then he was aiming it towards a target sign that's hanging on the wall

Inside of that mansion, we see Adam in his room as he was sharpening his knife and then he was aiming it towards a target sign that's hanging on the wall. Right before he threw his knife, he was interrupted by a voice that causes him to miss as his knife was thrown over the target.

???: Sir, is everything alright in there?

Then Adam turned to see a tall man who wears a monocle, black hair, wearing a tuxedo, and a black mustache. This man was named Harold Barrington the Brigg's butler.

Adam: It was until you made me miss!

Harold: Well I just thought I wanted to check up on you to see if you're alright.

Adam: Can you not see that I'm in a bad mood.

Harold: I can see that, sir. But...

Adam: But what?!

Harold: That I was hoping I could help calm you down in a way to make you forget your troubles and mistakes. Like I did to your father when he was...

Adam: Don't you bring up my Dad!!! It pains me enough to hear him!

Harold: Look I know what you're going through.

Adam: No you don't!! You don't know what's it like to lose a father and even if you did it wouldn't be the same!

Harold: When I lost my father due to an illness I couldn't let his death get the better of me. I've learned how to get over it and move on with my life.

Adam: So. My Dad is dead no thanks to that Dragon Captain Tsunami!

Harold: Who?

Adam: Captain Tsunami! He's tall, blue and yellow scales, sharp teeth and claws, and has a tail and wings!

Harold: Are you sure that's what you saw in that submarine which I specifically advised your father not to bring with you.

Adam: Yes I swear that's what I've saw in there and he was as real as a folklore. He's gonna pay for what he did to me and my Dad and I will have my revenge, and when I find him I'm gonna slay that Dragon!

Harold: And by slay you mean kill?

Adam: Yes that's what I intended to do.

Harold: Uh don't you think you're taking this a bit too far?

Adam: Not when you're plotting your revenge.

Harold: Right but um, how do you suppose you're going to do that?

Adam: I'm not sure yet? But from my experience, he's proven to be invincible to harmful things including firearms. I need something that can help me even the odds.