OC Bio (Updated)

Name: Adam Briggs

Villain Name: Devil-Ray

Occupation: Supervillain/ Treasure Hunter/Mercenary/Home Schooled Student.

Age: 16

Skin color: black

Hair color: black

Hair style: Locs

Eye color: brown

Height: 5'9"

Species: Human

Backstory: Adam grew up in the islands of Hawaii being raised by his Hawaiian Mother Abby and his rich African American Father David who happens to be a marine biologist and an explorer. He had a happy life until a volcano erupted in the island as Adam and his Dad escaped to a boat but sadly his Mom couldn't make it as she perished into the lavas. After they ventured into the oceans Adam was so saddened he lost his Mom so sad he started to go through changes that affected his life forever. Eventually Adam and his Dad resided in Oceanside since that's where his Dad's job located at and Adam attends Oceanside High but acts menacingly to everyone who tries to be friends with him which also causes him to be homeschooled due to his behavior. However Adam found out that his Dad was secretly a Treasure hunting Mercenary which was something that Adam nor his Mom knew about. But rather be angry at his Dad for keeping it a secret he wanted his dad to teach him his ways since he was very interested in becoming one himself. So Adam's Dad taught him everything he knew that would help hone his skills. One day he and his father and a group of pirates raided a submarine to steal valuable things until Y/N intervened and he and Adam were in a fight. Suddenly, Adam's Dad fired a rocket launcher at Y/N but he deflected it and causes it to topple over him, trapping him as the submarine became flooded. Adam begged Y/N for help but was told that Mercenaries take lives and should not except mercy from the ocean. Adam tried to save his Dad but his dad perished himself by using a hand grenade which causes Adam to flee immediately and started to bear a deep grudge against Y/N. So he used what was left of his late father's laboratory and used it to craft his weapons and suit to highly advanced technology in order to exact his revenge and henceforth becomes the Supervillain known as Devil-Ray.

Personality: Serious, Ruthless, Intelligent, and Vengeful.

Likes: Power, Respected, His Father, Getting the job done by any means necessary, Treasure, Getting paid, Training, Mantas, and his weapons and suit.

Dislikes: Disrespected, Racism, People getting in his way, Having memories of his Father's death, and Y/N aka Captain Tsunami.

Looks:

Regular outfit: A/N: This image below does not belong to me.

Manta Tattoo: A/N: He has it on his right arm.