Living the life of Oceanside

We once again see the open Ocean as the water is clear as usual until a strange shadow looms over it as it was revealed to be a strange submarine colored black and glowed red. The black and red submarine itself was driving in a fast pace as it stumbled upon a bigger submarine as it landed on the top as gunshots can be heard.

Inside of that said Submarine there was a group of pirates in black armored suits as they were pointing their weapons at a crew who were being held hostages while tied up as one of the pirates who isn't wearing a helmet stands by them and his name...

Inside of that said Submarine there was a group of pirates in black armored suits as they were pointing their weapons at a crew who were being held hostages while tied up as one of the pirates who isn't wearing a helmet stands by them and his name was David Briggs a middle aged person who happens to their leader. Behind David more armored pirates came in as one of them stands next to him.

???: Who are you?

Pirate 1: Come on let's go. Move it

Then we see a one of the crew being escorted and held hostage by two pirates as one of them pointed a gun behind the person.

Pirate 1: Come on hurry up.

The same pirate standing next to David removed his helmet and was revealed to be Adam Briggs.

A/N: This image does not belong to me. In case you forgot who he is look back to the OC bio chapter.

 In case you forgot who he is look back to the OC bio chapter

Pirate 1: Sir we've secured the Captain.

David: Distress signal's disabled and we're running dark again.

Captain: But they heard it. You can count on it.

David: Adam if you would.

Adam: With pleasure father.

Adam stands in front of the Captain.

Adam: I'll make you a deal. I won't tell you how to Captain and you don't tell me how to pirate.

Adam then activated his wrist blade making the Captain scared.

Adam: Unless you want your live to be spared, you tell me where your valuables are hidden or else.

Then he pointed his blade at the Captain making him more scared.

Captain: Alright, alright I'll tell you. It's being kept in an open hatch.