𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮)

~𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲,

It was 5pm, and I was Standing near the window and was about to finish my evening coffee. Remembering some beautiful past memories but someone intervened in between.

"Knock, knock." someone was slamming the door.
I turned my chair & sat on it.

"Come in." I accepted his request.

"Did you find her??" I inquired with the hope his answer would change this time.

"Come on, Don't ask me the same question everyday. Change it, Move on."
he retorted. I gave him a deadly stare.

"I.... I mean, Krish. I think you should Move on. It's been two year's. Oh my god Really it's been two years & we are still searching for her."
He advised with a stunned look.

"I don't need your advice, Arjun. I need her. And why should i Move on??"
I stated and started to work again on my laptop.

"The university topper & the CEO is now acting all dumb now. It's been two years, i think she might have also moved on from you and her past......" before he could finish.

"She can't Move on from me. You better stop commenting or advicing. You can't even guess the amount of love we have for each other in our hearts."
I shouted and warned.

"Love?? Do you call this love, Krish??
You used to hate her from the start and you said that it was love??
You were the one who broke the relationship purposefully & showed that it was all her mistake. Do you even realized what she would be going through??
Do you feel how hurtful your word's were??.
Will she be able to love you again after all this??" He questioned.
Honestly I had no answer for his questions.

"That was a mistake & since the she left me I'm paying for it. I'm trying to improve myself for her. I'm trying to be the man she deserves." I explained without making a eye contact.

"Improve?? Sorry doesn't heal the heart. Krish not only her, you are also hurting your family. It's your age to get married." He came to the point.

"I'm not going to marry anyone except her." I clarified with a stare.

"Stop acting foolish, Bhai. You have rejected the 123 marriage proposal from the last two year's & spent more than 200+ crores to find her." He Remarked.

"Even if I've to find her by selling my body, I'll find her." I mentioned with a harsh tone.

"But...." Before he could finish.

"Stop this discussion right over here or it will not take me a second to shoot you with my gun & burry. I'm leaving for home." I stated and warned while moving towards the door.

"Ok, bhai." He replied and passed me a disappointed look.

"Tomorrow we have a Important meeting with Mr. Naman." He Informed me.

"Hmm I know." I commented and left my Cabin.

_
𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲,𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿.