56|➴Review on being in love➴

Start from the beginning

"You are loyal towards Rehana from the beginning"

"She is the most innocent creature on this earth. I can't stop adoring her."

"Tell me more bhai" Ayaan pleaded.

"When you feel that you're confused about your feelings towards her, just try to figure it out. You will appreciate the little things that make your significant other uniquely her. Like the funny way she laughs, or a certain expression she has when confused. When you're in love, you want to be there for your partner. You should never sacrifice your own needs, but you make sure each other's needs are met and lean on one another for support."

Completing Abhimaan looked at Ayaan with a smile and patted his back.

"You are in love with her Ayaan. Accept it. The way you married her by going against Dad and all. It's not just to take her out from that hell of her house. But there was an urge inside you that you can keep her happy. You were adamant to give her everything she deserves. If it's not love? Then what's it?"

"I don't know bhai. I'm confused. I never think about it ever so deeply until today"

"And what happened today? That you are thinking so deeply suddenly?"

"She confessed that she loves me. At first I thought it was just a mere attraction. But the way her eyes started looking into mine with hope of a positive reply, I was sure it's not just an attraction."

"If you're sure about your feelings then do accept her too Ayaan. She is a part of you. Your better half. Love is broader, and encompasses a friendship and companionate component as well"
Abhimaan held Ayaan's palm and patted the back side.

"Everything will be sorted out. Just talking with her" nodding at Abhimaan, Ayaan turned his head to the three seated layer and found the three of them. Rehana and Divya were trying to make Ishani smile.

~♥~

"Maheen ji"

"Yes Meera ji"

"I was thinking about Hiya and Vihaan's wedding"

"Meera ji, we're family now" Maheen smiled holding Meera's hand and continued "you can share your thoughts with us without any hesitation"

Meera smiled at Maheen and said "actually... it's been months, they're married in the temple and if you don't mind, can we fix a date for next month?"

"Next month? But it is such a less time"

"I know... ahhh.. It's okay. You all fix a date then inform me"

Maheen could feel the gloominess on Meera's face.
"Meera ji. You're Vihaan's mother. I know just like us you too are so excited about your son's wedding. That's perfectly fine. And don't worry, after reaching home Samaira will call out pandit ji for an auspicious date."

"Thank you thank you so much Maheen ji" Meera held Maheen's plan and thanked her from the bottom of her heart.

"Bhabi... then what about Abhi and Rehana's wedding? They too need to be introduced as husband and wife officially"

"Let think about Hiya's wedding first. Then we can think about Rehana and Divya together?"

"Haan, that's a great idea. Both of them will love it"

~♥~

"Bhai... what is your thought about Raunak and his family?" Dev asked chewing his nails and one glare from Yuvaan, he dropped his hand to his lap.

"So? What were you saying?" Yuvaan asked fixing his collar and Dev rolled his eyes.

"I was asking.." He was cut off by his elder brother who showed his palm