(3) SeanWhite - Getting closer

Sean immediately began to throw all of White's things down on the floor but as his bag fell down, he saw a glasses case in his stuff which he had never seen before. He looked more closely at it and found even an eye lens case in it. He had never seen Black putting them on or wearing glasses during reading or at their college. It seemed weird to him but he let it be, it was none of his business.

After all of White's things were wiped off the bed, Sean lay down and spread out his limbs in case White would invade his room. Of course, when Sean began to read Fahrenheit 451 in English, White came into his room.

"Oh, you are really reading." Sean closed his book.

"Of course, I want to educate myself. Why are you here?" White gulped and then he saw his things on the ground.

"Oi Sean! You could break something!" White immediately checked his glasses case and Sean looked at him intensively.

"Listen... are you shortsighted?" White looked at him and because there was no way Sean didn't see his case, he nodded.

"That's new to me." Sean continued reading and White sat down on the bed after he made sure his glasses were in perfect state.

"Listen, Sean... why are you so mad about my decision?" Sean frowned at him and closed his book.

"Because... I realized you are still the same asshole." Sean said coldly and White shivered. He didn't want Sean to see him like this...

"I just... I just wanted to prove myself..." Sean closed his book again.

"Prove yourself?! From which tree did you fall?! You've already done many shits and led several of our protests! What's wrong with you?" He shook his head and turned his head away from White.

White did not want to lose his trust after what happened between them and crawled to Sean on the bed while Sean was lying on his side. White kissed his shoulder and waited for his reaction. He wanted to soften him but Sean was stubborn and ignored him.

White kissed him more... his neck, his cheek and then moved down to his thighs and that was when Sean turned around.

"What are you doing?!" White sat down on his calves.

"Sean... I meant it well... I even chose your idea. Can you tell me... why do you want to lead the mission so much?" Sean turned his head away.

"None of your business."

"Sean! I just... I want to know why you hate Tawi so much. If it's something bothering your heart... you can tell me. I'm here for you." Sean pretended to not listen and White continued trying to win his trust over.

"Then... let's play a drinking game. Truth or dare. If I choose a truth, you can ask me something as well. If you decide to choose the truth, I'll ask again and you won't be able to avoid it. You can choose a dare of course." Sean knew how to drink and so there was no way he'd open up after a few shots so he agreed since he wanted to know more about Black's deal.

White grabbed the bottle of whiskey which they didn't drink at all and sat down on the ground to not spill the drink on Sean's sheets. Sean joined him in a while and grabbed his cup.

"The younger one starts." White looked at Sean.

"The older ones take precedence." Sean responded and White yielded to him.

"I choose a dare." Sean nodded.

"Put on the glasses, I'm curious." White gulped and did as he said. Sean smirked. The man in front of him looked like a completely different person. He looked vulnerable and emotionally mature.