𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

Mr.jung: yes Sir, I understand, Let's go Rima.
Rima: yes. (They left)

Yoongi : Let me drop you Mirah.

Mirah: uhh what?

Yoongi : Are you astonished because I didn’t call you Ma cherie?

(Mirah rolls eye)

Mirah : I can go alone.
Yoongi : See you tomorrow... Ma cherie.

Mirah: I wish I could see you never.

(Yoongi chuckles)

.........

Yoongi : Do you know how dangerous these drugs are?
Sami: ofcorse, I use them for experiment.
Yoongi : what kind of experiment you do?  You don’t look like any scientist? Aren’t you a sheikh?
Sami: hahhaha...You are effortless funny. I own a medicine company. Don't you know?
Yoongi : Don't bring any useless things in public.
Sami: A mafia shouldn’t be kind.
Yoongi : I'm not kind, I'm just saying.
Sami : This club is not safe, let's end the deal soon.
Yoongi : You always choose a nonsense place.
Sami: It's a normal bar, no one will doubt but what if someone see's? That's why I am worried.

Yoongi : bring money anyways.

After finishing the deal Yoongi and sami were coming out of the club but Sami got bashed with someone.

Sami: You are blind or what?  My box!
Jin: I'm sorry but you were in hurry!
Yoongi : you? Again?
Sami: you know him?
Jin: we are friends.
Yoongi : since when?
Jin: The day you helped me.
Sami: huh..Mr.min don't be so kind,it doesn’t suit...
Yoongi : I hope you can go now.
Jin: why did ge said not to be kind, what kind of people you have in your life! 
Yoongi : That's my problem not yours.
Jin: Rude! Anyways I am offering you to drink with me, I'll pay. Will you come?
Yoongi : I'm not interested.
Jin: wait,I have a deal for you?
Yoongi : You? Have a deal for me? Sounds interesting, let's go, I'll drink more to finish your money soon so that you’ll have no regret to die.
Jin: aishh so pathetic!

Yoongi : You are telling me you want to move in that place so I should help you cuz Mirah also live there..... Wait how do you know?

Jin: I have my ways, help me to get a flat please, one day I'll pay you back three times,and if I stay there you can come too as my friend miss Mirah will not mind.

Yoongi : This is lame but I'll help because the man who wanted to die is now hitting on a woman,good you are moving on

Jin: what nonsense!  She is just..

Yoongi : Oh really?  But action says different things,you are not realising but once again you’ll fall in a trap of love

Jin: I'll not,I'll just make good memories.

Yoongi : You are just convincing yourself not to fall in love again but as you are a emotional person, I'm sure you will fall for her.

Jin: whatever you tell me why are you interested in Mirah, are you also falling?  Didn’t you say woman are not worth of your time? They are like a thrash for you,which you will use only for a night?  Weren’t you that kind of man? Now you are chasing behind a woman?

Yoongi : Shut up,she is also one of those woman.

Jin : If you think so low of her, I'll say leave it because I don't think miss Mirah is that kind of woman. If she gets to know you have these kind of intention she'll break your bones. But I know you feel different about her,your eyes are telling.

Yoongi : That can't happen.

Jin: well leave this topic now, and enjoy the wine,ummm it's good it would be more good if I had pork belly.

Yoongi : hahahaahaa...

Jin: what is so funny? 

Yoongi : You'll never find that here, so I suggest go back to korea eat well and die when your time is near. Don't die for a woman.

Jin: why I'll not find pork here?

Yoongi : You really don't know about Muslims?  They are picky about foods,and pork is the most haram thing for them.

Jin: ahh I heard halal and haram food, but I didn’t know what this was?

Yoongi : I also know only pork, ask your love interest she knows.

Jin: shut up,she is not my love interest.

Yoongi : I know, I know.

Jin : I'll search on google later, for now drink. Why these woman are disturbing us?

Yoongi : They may think we are handsome. Go man have fun.

Jin: I hate women who go with any man.

Yoongi : Didn't you had any one night stand ever? ( looks in disbelief)

Jin: no,it's sad but I'm still a virgin because my  ex girlfriend never allowed me.

Yoongi : yah men aren’t called virgin yuck... So shameless, don't say it infront of anyone.

Jin : hahaah..I'm kidding.. Hmmm she never allowed me but went with my friend maybe did it too,who cares? (Drinks again)

Yoongi : ok now stop drinking, You'll die.

Jin: who cares?

Yoongi : aish this guy! Yah dont die infront of me, I'll not take responsibility, look how he is sleeping?  What does he thinks me..min yoongi will take him? Ofcorse I have to...oh you are so heavy.

Jin: cuz I'm tall.

Yoongi : what do you mean I'm short? I'll throw you outside.

Jin: throw me I'm gonna tell Mirah.

Yoongi : why am I doing all these?

Jin: because you are a good person.

[𝖫𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 😊😊 , 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋      𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 💜]