Antidote

Taehyung POV

I told her everything that was needed. we
were sitting closed to each other just when someone step in the room. It was her... My mother. I don't have courage to look at her in the eyes again.

Eomma: "Taehyung, i think you know why you are here."

I gulp and nodded. I turn to see Y/n struggling under ropes.

Eomma: "What a feisty girl you are."

Taehyung: "She h-have noth-ing t-to do with u-us..."

Eomma: "I will decide that."

She sternly said and walked towards Y/n, she lean forward towards Y/n remove the tape harshly.

Y/n: "Stop using him for your benefits!"

Eomma: "So you know everything."

Y/n: "People like you don't deserve to live!"

I saw her gripping Y/n's hair while Y/n spit over her face making my eyes go wide. She back off from Y/n.

Taehyung: "Eomma-"

I stop on my way, the word just slip out of my mouth. Now I was waiting for her to slap me like how she usually do.

Eomma: "Still the same Taehyung."

I was still looking down, i wanted to scream. i wanting to run away again.

Taehyung: "Will you let me go after your work will be done?"

Eomma: "So you are willing to get in the project huh?"

Taehyung: "I just want everything to turn normal..."

Eomma: "That will not be so normal for you... isn't it?"

I gulp hardly, i don't have any courage to even reply back.

Eomma: "After the antidote will be done making, we will perform it on her."

She pointed towards Y/n.

Y/n: "You are the only one who have half eaten brain here, use it for yourself."

Y/n rolled her eyes at eomma.

Eomma: "Guards!!! Take this girl in different room. She might give thoughts to Taehyung to ruined our project."

Y/n: "Why? Are you insecure?

Gaurds come in and started to pull her out of the room.

Taehyung: "noo nooo please let her stay here... please!!!"

I beg to eomma but she wasn't getting affected by my words, even a little bit.

Y/N'S POV

They took me out from the room as I scan the place once again, they were carrying me cause my legs were tied too. One of the gaurd glance at me before entering a room.

Suga.... he was there. For some reason my eyes started to tear up. The gaurds place me on couch and leaves the place.

Suga: "Y/n-"

Y/n: "I don't want to hear anything! Atleast Jimin showed his true intentions from starting but you!! You are more worst then a snake."

???: "Why my name is being taken?"

That's person entered the room, I'm so confused, dumbfounded. I don't know how to process. Jimin? Why he is here? Is this their plan to make me run away and Suga join it? I should have known... I'm soo naive.

Jimin: "How are you feeling after running away from me Y/n?"

I took a deep breath and turn my gaze to my lap. The only thing I could think of is. Taehyung... He is the sweet, innocent and everything about him is positive. Why they betrayed us like that?! whyyy whyy why.