Chapter-10🥀

Mukti was coming down from stairs while scrolling mobile but then her eyes landed on Nandini who was glaring at her,she place hand on heart.

Mukti-Hell!You scared me!.

Nandini-Behan kabhi iss ki jaan chor bhi diya karo,tumhara aik adad shohar bhi hai aur 2 bachaiyan bhi.

Mukti-Toh kya karu??acha unn ko chor yeh dekh new collection hai saree ki bata kaisi ary sun toh dekh toh!!!

Nandini ignore her completely and started to walk from stairs,Mukti made faces but then she shout Nandini’s name angrily who slipped from stair and fell hard,she run toward her while skipping stairs like a kids,and pull Nandini from arm who groan in pain,Amara,Ayan Manik,Abhi run toward them after hearing their shout,Arman who was passing by stairs after seeing his mother in this condition run downstair but he slipped hard too and groan but he ignore his pain and rushed to Nandini.

Manik(panic)-Nandini,Are you ok?

Nan-Andhy ho??Dikhta nahi Ahhh mera paon,Ahh!!

She winces in pain,Ayan and Arman hold her and help her to stand but she groans badly,Manik rolls his eyes and pushes them away and carries her in arms and takes her to room.

Manik-Abhi calls the Doctor!!

Abhi nodded and walk out from there,Ayan and Amara run behind them,Arman who place hand on back and groan then he look at Mukti who was staring at Mahr then he look back at stairs he frown and start walking but he again going to slip cause of his shoes still has oil under,Mukti held him from arm.

Mukti-Take off your shoes!

Arman takes off his shoes and then walks toward Manan’s room,Mukti snatches the bottle of oil from Mahr’s hand who gritted her teeths.

Mukti-Yeh kya hai??Tum ne kiya na?Oh acha toh tum ne yeh sab mujhe girane k liye kiya taa k tumhara sach samne na ajy right?

Mahr-Han agli baar kisi ache plan k sath aau gi

She said and walked out from there angrily,Mukti stood there with a huge open mouth.

Mukti-Ahhh yeh larki pagal hai kya?Iss ko zara sa bhi dar nahi!

She clench her fists and look at Moloy who was looking at her with a sad face,she goes near him and cups his face.

Mukti-Uncle don’t worry kisi ko kuch nahi hoga main hu na,iss ka asli face samne laa kar dekhau gi.

Moloy shook head multiple times,she patted his head with a sad face.

Doctor treated Nandini’s feat, who was cursing Manik loudly,poor soul just sitting there with head low due to embarrassment,Abhi who was giggling.

Doc-Don’t worry koi bara nuksaan nahi hua,yeh medicine khaye gi toh aaram mil jaye ga.

Nand-Array aise kaise main toh itni zor se giri hu phir se dekho I know mera paon tut gaya.

She made cry faces,Manik looked at Abhi with pleading eyes.

Abhi-Ary Nandu kuch nahi hua sab thik hai,Doctor ji bol rahe hai na toh sab ok hai tum tension mat lo.

Ayan-Han Mom you are ok!

Nan-Tu chup kar baap ka chamcha!

Ayan shuts his mouth and Amara climbs on bed and goes near Nandini she holds her feet and starts to blow others look at them with lovable eyes.

Amara-Abhi thik ho jaye ga!

She patted Nandini’s head too,who smiled,Arman going to sit but hissed,They looked at him.