Chapter-3🥀

Nandini comes downstairs and becomes happy.

Nandini-Mukti..

She said and ran toward her and hugged her,she hugged her back,Abhi and Manik smiled at them.

Manik-Tum dono toh Subah any wale the na

Abhi-Actually hamari flight late ho gai,anyway How are you hm?

Manik-Much better

Abhi looked at Arman who was still back hugging Mukti like small babies.He smiled and went near him and pulled him from the arm,Arman started to push him,Manik chuckled at them,Mukti shook head in disbelief.

Abhi-Come on Arman,ab woh sab bhool bhi jao,ab aise karo gy toh hum wapas chale jayenge.

Arman-Han toh jaao main ne thori bulaya yaha.

He said and folded his hands on the chest,Manik came near them and wrapped arm around Abhi’s shoulder.

Manik-Darling, can you take Mukti to the room ? She may be tired.

Manik said to Nandini who glared at him,Mukti looked at him with a smirk.

Mukti-Abhi bhi chichuri harkte gai nahi tumhari.

Manik-yeh sab jane k liye thori hota(Wink)

Mukti-Kuch nahi ho sakta tumhara

She said and walked behind Nandini,Manik pulled Arman behind and glared at Abhi who looked at him with a shocked/confused face.

Manik-Listen Me Abhimanyu I know why you come here,but I am telling you if I saw you close with Arman more than me then I don't have time to kick you out,he is my son so it’s better not try to be his father.

He said in a warning tone,Abhi looked at him with a WTF look.

Abhi-Excuse me Mr Malhotra he is my son too,you can’t order me like that,I am the one who took care of him when he needed you most,just because of one threatening you send him abroad it’s not a good excuse so better shut your mouth and move.

He said and Push Manik away but both looked shocked when they saw Arman already left from there to his Dadu room,Both look at each other and gritted teeths,then turn opposite directions🤦‍♀️.

Arman entered the Moloy’s room and saw him sleeping,he lay beside him and kiss on his head.

Arman-I miss you so much finally we are together now,complete family but I am not going to forgive Papa and Abhi uncle. How can they do this with me?I am not a kid whom they hide things from,well I am happy that we all are happy but I  miss my girls now.

He said and rolled on the bed with a smile.

Next day everyone is sitting at the breakfast table.

Ayan-I am so happy that you both come here,but what about Aarti and Arya?

He asked with red cheeks,Nandini smirked at him and hit him elbow,he glared at her cutely,Arman smiled too.

Mukti-Good Question,they are busy with their exams but soon they come here,Arman.

Arman-Hmm

Mukti-Don’t you miss them?You didn’t ask about them.

Arman-No,I miss them a lot,main bas puchne hi wala tha.

He said and scratched the back of neck,Abhi and Manik both put hands on his shoulder at the same time and then shot a death glare at each other,they both fighting with eyes and forgot about Arman’s poor shoulders.

Arman-Guys can you please move your hands.

Abhi and Manik both step back and cough slightly,Arman shook head in disbelief and started to feed Moloy who was smiling at him,Mahr who looked at them and tightened her grip on the spoon and then suddenly stood up everyone looked at her.