downs.

a month had passed, and the tension between you and minho lingered, creating an awkward atmosphere whenever you were together.

meanwhile, your relationship with lexi hadn't evolved into friendship per se, but you found solace in each other's company, particularly when sharing butterbeers at the three broomsticks.

while sipping on your butterbeer, you nearly spit it out after something lexi said.

"you are dating seungkwan???" you asking intentionally loudly.

"shush! keep it down!" lexi says.

"ah sorry, sorry," you apologize, wiping your lips.

"we're in a relationship just to see how dating works. we aren't getting married or something," she explains.

"i see..." you say, taking another sip out of your butterbeer.

"what about you and minho?" another statement lexi said which made you cough as you choked on the drink.

"aish...what an idiot," lexi mumbled, "tissues please!" she yelled from the table as the waitress got you some napkins.

"what about us?" you question.

"well, y'know. you're avoiding him,"

you sighed, finally as you decide to tell her about the love potion incident.

"so you're telling me, he kissed you and you're avoiding him," lexi says, "sounds like you're in love,"

"what? no-" you stammer.

"it's like you fell first, but he fell harder,"

"i- wait. what do you mean 'he fell harder'???"

"seungkwan told me. i promised not to tell anyone but here i am. plus i think you deserve to know,"

after the butterbeers, you and lexi decided to by the lake. while you were skipping stone on the water, she sat under the tree.

"think you can beat my record?" you ask, turning to her.

"i doubt it. but I'll try,"

but before she could walk towards you, you both heard a voice.

"there you are, babes~" it was seungkwan. he was walking with minho following behind.

"c'mon lexi. you can skip stones with your boyfriend aka with me later," seungkwan held her hand as he dragged her with him.

"but..." lexi stammered but was still forcefully taken by seungkwan to wherever.

after the two disappeared into the castle, minho turned to you.

"look at me y/n,"

he walked closer and closer to you. making you walk backwards. then suddenly, you tripped on a stone and fell on your back with minho falling on top of you.

you stuttered his name, but he kept a firm eye contact with you.

"why are you avoiding me?"

meanwhile as lexi walked through the empty hallway with seungkwan, she bombarded him with questions.

"oh, lexi, shut up. it's always 'y/n, y/n, y/n'... what about me? i'm your boyfriend!" seungkwan exclaimed.

"boo, seungkwan!" lexi yelled, halting abruptly, causing seungkwan to stop as well. "seungkwan...how-how does this work?"

"eh? what do you mean?" seungkwan questioned, puzzled.

"why are we...doing the things friends do?" lexi asked, her tone tinged with confusion.

"what do you mean, lexi?" seungkwan inquired, genuinely perplexed.

"it's what y/n and minho have...it's like us," lexi explained.

"lexi, did you just compare me with minho?" seungkwan asked sternly, his demeanor shifting. "are you trying to make me mad?" suddenly, seungkwan pinned her against the wall, closing the distance between their faces.

"stop!" lexi yelled as she pushed him away and ran.

she realized you were left alone with minho. "oh no...what if he tries to kiss her without asking like seungkwan?"

lexi wiped her tears and rushed to find you.