sixth year

years flew by swiftly, filled with academic achievements, memorable moments, and lasting friendships.

as sixth year rolled around, you found yourself reflecting on the journey that had brought you to this point.

the remaining years at hogwarts had been nothing short of brilliant, marked by successes both academically and socially.

you had forged strong bonds with your friends minho and seungkwan, sharing laughter, adventures, and occasional late-night study sessions. together, you navigated the challenges of hogwarts and supported each other through thick and thin.

as the train rumbled towards hogwarts once again, you settled into your compartment with anticipation.

your brother joined his group of friends, leaving you to chat with minho and seungkwan. however, there was an unexpected addition to your compartment this year: lexi.

though rumors had painted her as a bully, you found lexi to be engrossed in her book, her presence adding an intriguing dynamic to the group.

while you, minho, and seungkwan chatted animatedly, lexi suddenly closed her book with a loud huff and abruptly made her way outside, leaving you wondering about the mysteries that surrounded her.

"what's her problem?" seungkwan said, "she's pretty, so pretty but her personality?"

both you and minho stared at seungkwan suspiciously.

"what?" seungkwan stammered.

"you think she's pretty?" you tease.

as seungkwan voiced his thoughts about lexi's demeanor, the compartment fell into a momentary silence, each of you pondering the enigma that she presented.

suddenly, the familiar sound of the trolley aunty's voice broke the quiet atmosphere. "anything from the trolley~" she sang out cheerfully, pushing her cart laden with sweet treats down the narrow aisle of the train. "anything from the trolley, dears?"

you exchanged glances with minho and seungkwan, the brief interruption providing a welcome distraction from your musings about lexi.

with a smile, you reached for a few of your favorite snacks, grateful for the small comfort they offered during the journey to hogwarts.