sorting.

as the hogwarts express pulls into hogsmeade station, excitement and anticipation fill the air.

you and your newfound friends disembark from the train, marveling at the sight of the towering hogwarts castle in the distance.

the sorting hat waits on the stool, its brim twitching as if eager to begin its task. one by one, students are called forward to don the hat and be sorted into their respective houses.

your brother leans over to you, a reassuring smile on his face. "relax, y/n," he whispers before making his way to join the other ravenclaws.

as the sorting ceremony progresses, seungkwan steps forward and sits on the stool.

the sorting hat placed upon his head. after a moment of consideration, the hat announces him as a hufflepuff, greeted with cheers from the table adorned in yellow and black.

next, it's minho's turn. he confidently strides to the stool and settles down, his expression composed as the sorting hat is placed upon his head. the hall falls into a hushed anticipation as the hat takes its time, assessing minho's qualities.

after a full minute of deliberation, the sorting hat finally speaks up.

"slytherin!" it declares, the word echoing throughout the great hall. minho nods in acceptance as he joins his new housemates at the slytherin table, ready to embark on his hogwarts journey.

as the sorting ceremony continues, a girl named lexi steps forward, pushing past you to make her way to the stool.

you hear whispers from other students about her reputation as a bully, and you make a mental note to avoid any confrontation.

lexi sits on the stool, and the sorting hat is placed upon her head. the hall falls into a tense silence as everyone waits to hear the hat's decision.

after a moment of deliberation, the sorting hat announces, "ravenclaw!" lexi joins the table adorned in blue and bronze, greeted by her new housemates.

as your name is called out, you step forward and make your way to the stool, feeling a mixture of anticipation and nervousness.

placing the sorting hat on your head, you await its decision, aware of the whispers and curious gazes from your fellow students.

the sorting hat pauses, seemingly deep in thought, as it considers your fate. you hold your breath, wondering which house you'll be sorted into.

after a moment of contemplation, the sorting hat finally speaks up. "hmm, an interesting case indeed. slytherin or ravenclaw? you possess traits from both houses, but where to place you?"

the hall falls into a quiet tension as the sorting hat continues its deliberation. finally, it makes its decision.

"slytherin!" it announces, the word echoing throughout the great hall.

you feel a mix of surprise and acceptance as you join your new housemates at the slytherin table, ready to embrace the challenges and adventures that lie ahead.