love potions.

"today's lesson," the professor's voice rang out, nonchalant yet commanding attention, "will focus on brewing a love potion."

his words stirred a mix of excitement and nervousness among the students, the promise of mastering such a potent elixir tingling in the air.

as the lesson unfolded, cauldrons bubbled and hissed, filling the classroom with an intoxicating aroma as the secrets of potion-making were unveiled.

you and minho, your brewing prowess synchronized, earned slytherin two valuable points. with a shared grin, you exchanged a victorious high-five, relishing in your success.

"so," minho's voice broke the post-potion-making buzz, "who's the lucky recipient of your love potion?"

"who says it's for anyone in particular?" you countered, raising an eyebrow playfully.

the two of you exited the classroom together, but a chance encounter with a ravenclaw interrupted your banter, sending books sprawling.

as you knelt to retrieve your fallen books, your hand brushed against the ravenclaw's, igniting a fleeting moment of connection.

"are you alright?" minho's concern pulled you from your reverie.

"yeah, i'm fine," you assured him, watching the ravenclaw offer a charming smile before disappearing into the crowd.

"cha eunwoo, if i'm not mistaken," minho mused, catching your curious glance.

"hm?"

"cha eunwoo. a pretty popular guy," he elaborated, a knowing glint in his eye.

"well..."

"well?" minho prompted, sensing your hesitation.

"well, you never know," you teased, a mischievous twinkle dancing in your eyes.

"don't tell me you're planning to give the love potion to him?"

"watch me," you replied with a smirk, leaving minho to ponder your cryptic response.

as night falls, the common room grows quiet, and you find yourself alone in the middle of the dimly lit space.

with a mischievous glint in your eye, you retrieve the love potion vial from your pocket and contemplate your next move.

a devious idea forms in your mind, and you infuse the love potion into the cookies sitting on the nearby table.

but before you can proceed further, the familiar hoot of your owl, bokuto, breaks the silence.

curiosity piqued, you approach bokuto and find a letter clutched in his talons. "ah, it's from ma," you murmur to yourself, a smile tugging at your lips. "i'll read it first."

with that, you retreat to the privacy of your dormitory, eager to read the contents of the letter and pen a quick response to your beloved mother.

and then, as you walk out, minho emerges from his dorm. he catches a glimpse of you before you slip into your own room.

his curiosity piqued, he notices the cookies on the nearby table. thinking it's no big deal, he takes a bite from one, unaware of the potion's potent effects.

you came back from your room, seeing minho eating the cookies, "uh oh..."

"y/n" minho turns around, a graceful smile on his face, "y/n, my love,"

"minho? s-stay back!"

he walks towards you, holding onto you.

"let go, minho-"

"i love you," and with that, he smashes his lips on yours.

you immediately push him away, slapping him and wiping your lips, "oh no no no no,"

"y/n gimme more~"

you sigh, "minho,"

"yes, my love?"

you cringe at the nickname. he was in a completely drunk state. you take a deep breath, solving the situation in a calm manner.

"minho, if you want more kiss...then come with me,"

"anytime my love, i'll follow you to wherever," he says dreamily.

you somehow managed to take the oh so drunk in love minho to the potion's proffesor.

the professor didn't question much at this ungodly hour and simply helped minho out of his drunk state.

"woah what happened? why am i here?" minho question, looking around.

"thank you, professor," you thank as you take minho's hand to walk back to the common room.

but he stops midway, "y/n, what the hell did just happened?"

"you uh...you ate cookies. which i had put the love potion in,"

"what...?"

"i had made those for eunwoo you dingus!"

"hey i didn't know- well, did i do anything stupid?"

"...no you didn't."