diagon alley.

you and your brother step into the bustling streets of diagon alley, the heart of the wizarding world.

excitement courses through you as you take in the sights and sounds of the magical marketplace.

your first stop is madam malkin's robes for all occasions, where you're fitted for your hogwarts robes.

next, you visit eeylops owl emporium to choose a pet owl. after much deliberation, you and insu settle on a beautiful little owl, its feathers gleaming in the sunlight.

you share a silent understanding that this owl will be a companion to both of you, bridging the gap between your separate journeys at hogwarts.

"bokuto...i wanna name it bokuto," you say excitingly.

you brother laughs, shaking his head as he pats you, "bokuto it is then," he takes out the list, ticking at the bullet points that said 'clothes' and 'owl'.

"next up...books," he reads.

you make your way to flourish and blotts, the renowned bookstore. the shelves are lined with towering stacks of magical books, and the air is filled with the scent of parchment and ink.

you browse through the aisles, selecting textbooks and reading materials for your first year at hogwarts.

finally, you arrive at ollivanders, the wand shop. the bell tinkles as you step inside, and the air hums with anticipation. mr. ollivander greets you with a knowing smile, his eyes twinkling behind his glasses.

he guides you through a series of wand fittings, each one resulting in a shower of sparks or a burst of light.

at last, a wand chooses you, the perfect match for your magical abilities.

you feel a surge of connection as you hold it in your hand, knowing that it will be your loyal companion on your journey through hogwarts and beyond.

as you step out of ollivanders, holding your wand, you accidentally bump into someone. It was a boy, smirking at you. he couldn't be older or younger than you.

"good thing I didn't get a chopstick for a wand," he quips.

you glare at him, but then you sigh, holding your brother's hand as the two of you walk off from diagon alley, ready to embark on your magical journey together.