butterbeers.

at the three broomsticks, you, minho, and seungkwan found yourselves in the bustling tavern, the lively atmosphere echoing with laughter and chatter.

as you settled into a cozy corner table, the warmth of the fire and the aroma of butterbeer enveloped you.

"don't remind me," you say, a hint of embarrassment creeping into your voice as you remembered the events of the previous day.

seungkwan laughs, excusing himself to go to the counter to pay for the butterbeers.

after you finished drinking, minho chuckles, noticing the mustache you got from the foam of the butterbeer. "you got something on your lips," he teases.

"hm?" you touch your lips with your fingers.

"not there," minho says, coming closer to brush his thumb over the portion between your lips and nose.

just then, seungkwan returns, causing you and minho to quickly scoot away from each other, trying to act casual.

later the following day, minho and seungkwan were by the lake. minho sitting on the three while seungkwan sitting under.

"hey, kwan," minho starts.

"what is it?"

"if you want to kiss someone...are you in love?" minho questions.

"if you stop breathing...are you dead?" seungkwan asks sarcastically.

"the fuck?"

"of course you're in love, you foolish," seungkwan adds.

"well," minho starts, unable to speak, "i-dont uh...,"

"it's y/n, isn't it?"

minho sighs, "yeah,"

as you wandered through the hallways of hogwarts, feeling bored and not crossing paths with minho, seungkwan, or your brother, you found yourself lost in thought. suddenly, you collided with someone.

"watch where you're going- oh... y/n," it was lexi. her face softened briefly before firming up again.

"watch it, y/n," she scolded.

"you too, lexi," you retorted.

"oh, shut up," lexi huffed. "i was walking just fine."

"walking fine? then how did you bump into me?" you argued.

"because you're walking without a thought, you foolish," lexi shot back.

"fine then," you said, folding your arms.

"fine. yeah. well," lexi hesitated, "wanna grab a butterbeer?"

"huh?" you blinked in surprise.

"my treat. for now. pay me later," she offered.

"fine," you agreed.

"fine," lexi echoed.

there was a brief silence before you both said in unison, "let's go."