You'll fit right in🥦

"Guys, there's a new student today!" Midoriya exclaims, Bakugou rolls his eyes, "Seriously? Another extra!?" Mineta gets a perverted smile across his face, "I hope it's another hot girl!" Tsu smacks Mineta across the back of his head with her tongue, before anyone can say anything else, Aizawa walks into the class, he's holding a coffee cup that probably has vodka in it, "Enough blabbering, problem children." A girl enters the room, but instead of walking, she has two purple pigtails holding her up while she's sitting cross legged. The class immediately falls silent. All of a sudden the girl's eyes bat down to the floor near Iida's feet, she runs over, still using her hair to get around, "Wow! Cool engines, did you make those yourself? Or were you born like that?" Entrapta takes the goggles off her head and puts them over her eyes "I-I was born with them" Iida says, a bit flustered, "Wow! Are you a prince? Or do you work for The Horde?" "U-Umm, neither?" Iida's surely confused about something but Entrapta can't put her finger on what it is, "Interesting!" A clump of her hair pulls some kind of recording device from her pocket and presses the record button "Log date 3427! I seem to have come across a subcategory of humans, one who have physical modifications to their body without being exposed to The Hordes radiation or being a princess. I must do more research on this! Reminder to add this to Emily's program, also let Catra, Scorpia, Glimmer, Bow and the tall one know about this discovery" The class seems confused by Entrapta's mini rant, but Aizawa just sighs "Problem children, this is my niece, Entrapta" Entrapta looks up from Iida's engines at the mention of her name "Entrapta, these are my students" Entrapta waves, "Hi" she seems to get distracted easily "Entrapta is here to study quirks, as there quite rare from where she lives" All of a sudden Deku speaks up "Where in the world would quirks be uncommon?" Although he was clearly just talking to himself Entrapta answers him anyways "Etheria, Specifically my kingdom, Dryl!" Deku seems intrigued by this, so he speaks up again "What do you mean kingdom?" "Oh! I'm the Princess of Dryl. Well, I'm technically queen, but that doesn't really matter considering I'm one of the only people that still live in Dryl" All of a sudden Momo raises her hand "Yes ponytail girl?" Momo seems a bit confused by the name but answers anyway "Why are there not more people in Dryl?" "Dryl was abandoned with the first rebellion, people never came back after that, now I live there with my chefs, robots, 1 of my best friends and Emily" Deku asks another question, "who's Emily?" "Oh, she's my robot companion" The class could tell Entrapta was a character, but they knew she'll fit right in.

Hello! I know I that I have been left requests and I haven't published them yet, I've been quite busy, I will try my best to get them out when I start back at school again, I hope you guys understand. Have a good day/afternoon/night! Bye loves!