115: THE FURY

"Look at them... Seems like they are not affected with the Duchess' death. So merciless..."

"How cold-blooded individuals. They lack empathy, so different with our Saintess. Look at Lady Helena, truly saddened with the passing of the Grand Duchess."

"This is witch craft. Everyone knows that the Duke has now greatly favored the first Miss despite how bad she is. She must have done something for the Duke for him not to react to his wife's death. So cold."

"Exactly, she's a witch."

Rumors began to flash as everyone started to leave the graveyard, talking behind Felicia's back, exaggerating her character that even her chuckled at their response. Even if this is because of Helena's charm or their natural reaction when something related to her happened, it's still making her feel very annoyed yet making her laugh.

To claim that she's a witch is something that is truly laughable. The witch is out there, crying herself, driving pity towards the guests to gain sympathy over how sad and how unfortunate it is for her mother to die. Straight up pathetic. 

"Don't mind their words, Felicia. They don't know the story." Alexander whispered as he stared at the grave of Tyren. He wasn't moving, he was just observing and letting everyone leave first before him and the rest of the family leave. It was just them who were left, along with the new butler whom Alexander chose, and some servants to accompany them.

Other than that, everyone has already left.

Meanwhile, Felicia just chuckled as her eyes then roamed to look at everyone. It appears that the servants are now beginning to load the carriage while the Duke is being escorted back in the carriage with the Butler, leading him. Everyone is now back at the carriage, far from their position who was left behind at the site where Tyren was buried.

So its just the three of them.

"I'm not angry at them. Let them spout nonsense, whatever they say, I will never respond with it-"

"YOU!" Someone yelled that made Felicia flinch upon how loud the voice went. Both their eyes trailed Helena who started power-walking in their direction, her eyes were glaring intensely at her, with her finger pointed at her direction. Felicia and Alexander frowned seeing her behavior becoming erratic, what the hell is wrong with her now?

"Do you need something, Helena-" Before Alexander could even finish his words, she glared at him and even yelled right directly into his face that made him shut his mouth, offended and disrespected by Helena who was angrily looking at Felicia.

"Can you shut up for once, Alexander?! You've been nothing but a biased brother! You're supposed to love me! Why are you showing your affection at Felicia?! Shouldn't you be avoiding her?! You're so unfair!" She yelled right directly in his face which made him frown with her remarks. Him? Being unfair? yeah right, he's so unfair that he had forgotten about his own sister.

"I've been nothing but a bias brother towards you, Helena and favor you right in front of my existing sister. I've been unfair to Felicia for so many years that you have no right speaking to me that i am being biased and unfair to you." He told her with his tone so ice-cold that even Felicia felt a light shiver on her spine.

"I am your sister too, Alexander! I deserve more of your affection rather than you giving it to Felicia! I've been there in your lowest and your achievements. Felicia wasn't even there for Goddess' sake! You're so blind that you can't even see me hurting! I am more deserving of your brotherly love rather than this wench!" She retorted, exchanging banter together with him. 

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER A WEN-"

"Please everyone, respect the people who have been buried in this land, you'll frightened them." Felicia has to put herself in between, stopping the two from yelling at each other and throwing insulting words to her or the two. Goodness gracious, dead people are resting yet these two living has to be disrespectful.