56: THE GUILD MASTER

The bartender left them alone in a place where it wasn't crowded or crooked. It was a room where the guild master used to meet his valued customers, like a reception fall for them. 

"If you need a call, please press this button. We will aid you in everything that you do." The bartender said as he turned around and gave Rachelle a button to press. "The master will meet you shortly. Enjoy." The bartender added, smiling as he bowed his head and left the room, closing the door.

The room was neat and very unlikely to what she envisioned it would be. She thought that the room where they were about to meet the guild master might be full of clutter such as gold, books, papers, and anything scattered all across the room.

But what she perceived right now was a neat room with a table in front and a couch for the visitors to sit on. The small cabinet filled with books is placed in the corner, neat with no cobwebs attached.

Overall, it was a little bit dark and quite scary. The light was only focused on the center, a small chandelier made of candles is enough to light the room above the comfort level. But who is she to complain about this?

"Should we just go back, My Lady?" Olivia asked as she stood behind her while Rachelle took a seat on the couch prepared. The mattress is soft and not hard, comfortable to take a sit and not too soft for her to sink deep on the couch.

"We're already here, why should we go back?" Rachelle asked as he pulled Olivia's hand to sit with her. Since her identity was safe from the bartender, she removed the robe that she wore since it was getting stuffy.

"Please, Mistress... Don't remove it." Olivia retorted as she tried to make Rachelle wear it once again. It'll be quite unusual if the guild master knew her identity, he might spill the beans later on.

"Calm down. I guess every identity coming inside remains anonymous or hidden. You don't have to worry about it. If you feel uncomfortable then just wear your robe, you don't have to take it off." Rachelle replied as she took it off completely out of her.

"Mistress! Oh my god, I'm getting a headache—"

"Pardon me for being late, I was busy handling many affairs. I apologize  for my actions." Someone just barged inside the room, making both Olivia and Rachelle stop bickering and look at the person behind him.

The man stood tall on the door, his hair dark as the night sky and his brown eyes struck interest in Rachelle. He was wearing a mask to hide his face and the only thing that was visible in her eyes were his brown eyes.

"I greet the guild master." Rachelle greeted as she stood up and bowed his head, acknowledging his presence while Olivia did the same. "It's fine, don't fret about it." She added, referring to him apologizing for being late.

"I see..." There was a sudden pause in his voice that made Rachelle a bit confused. He just remained there standing there, looking at them. She couldn't figure out the emotions as he had blocked his face entirely for her to study the case and read his emotions.

"Ah, for what do I owe you my service, Madame?" The guild master asked in a polite manner, closing the door behind him, entering inside, and walking around an eggshell as he went to the chair behind the table in front of the two of them.

"I need your help. You see, I have someone who is very nasty and arrogant, asking me for money to borrow. But since I am a good person, I am willing to let that person borrow my money from me." She answered, straight to the point.

"I want counterfeit money, around 500,000 golds if possible. So that person will fall into my goodwill." She added, smiling towards the guild master who was looking straight into her eyes.