13- An afro and popcorn

Start from the beginning

"Jeremy told me that you turned up. How could you put everybody through all of that worry?" She whined. I ignored the temptation to snap a sassy reply at her but I bit my tongue and forced a false smile on my face.

"I just needed some space." I replied.

"Okay.. Let's go eat lunch." she announced, turning to Stefan.

"Okay, come on Blair." Stefan added, inviting me to join and I agreed, why not. I ended up sat with Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler and Jeremy joined us shortly after.
Everybody bombarded me with questions immediately which made me want to crawl in a hole. I hate all of this attention.

"Right, I think we should organise a Halloween party." Caroline said excitedly as we were all eating.Oh Halloween, that will be coming up soon. In about a month- but Caroline likes organising things earlier.

"So we can have a huge party okay! Where can we have it... Stefan! Blair! We can have at your house! Your house is big enough! We can invite the whole town!" Caroline started rambling excitedly.

"Will you come,Blair?" Bonnie asked me.

"Of course! I love Halloween." I replied. As well as the fact that if we're having it at my house,
I would obviously be there anyway.

"You might need to ask Damon and Stefan first." Elena muttered, eating one of her fries.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Well, I thought Damon and Stefan would have you on lockdown for a while after you running of like that." she replied, and that comment annoyed me. I took a sharp intake of breath and slammed my knife and fork down on the table, stood up and grabbed my tray of food.

"Please excuse me." I snapped and spun around, walking quickly away. It took a lot of strength not to pour my Coca Cola on her head. I would rather just leave than be with her and her unnecessary comments. I threw my tray away and then stormed into the girls bathroom. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went down my contacts to find Dad.
It rang twice and then he picked up,

"Dad." I said when he picked up.

"Blair!" He exclaimed.

"Dad, I'm at school can you please come pick me up?" I asked.

"Blair-"

"Please dad!" I pleaded.

"I'm on my way." he said before hanging up.

I wasn't waiting too long outside before my dads car arrived. He opened his door and got out, and then I just ran over to him and hugged him.

"Please don't ask any questions. I just want to go home." I begged.

"Okay, okay. Come on, I'll take you home." he told me, and he looked a bit worried.

I hopped into the passenger seat and rested my head against the window. It was a silent ride home which is kind of what I needed. We pulled up at the boarding house shortly later and we both entered. My dad looked at me and I looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry for running off..." I mumbled.

"I didn't mean to worry you. I just needed some space." I told him.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to take Elenas side.." He started explaining to me.

"It's okay, let's just forget about it now." I told him with a smile and he nodded in agreement, pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"You drink a lot." I commented. He shrugged and downed it and then poured another glass.

"Thanks." I said casually and tried to take the glass off of him, but he was too quick and held it out of my reach.