Where's Daniel? I Don't Care, But You Should!

"When will they stop?!" Destiny asked, putting her pillow over her head.

"Never?" Vivian shrugged, "As long as Ellie believes Gina, they're gonna keep fighting," Vivian sighed.

"I'm fine with that, it's entertaining," Anna smiled. Ellie threw a hair straightener at Gina but missed and it hit Anna.

"Ow! Learn how to aim!" Anna yelled, Vivian rolled her eyes and got a wet cloth and handed it to Anna.

"You think we should stop them yet?" Vivian asked, Anna silently nodded. "Great, well for starters, we need to talk to Andrew." Vivian and Anna started to walk away.

"I think he's hanging out with Issac," Anna shrugged, the two walked over to the boy's cabin, where Anna knocked aggressively.

"FBI open up!" Vivian yelled. Issac opened the door.

"What do you two want?" He asked, Vivian glared at him.

"Where's Andrew?" Vivian asked, but Anna just pushed Issac aside and walked in where Andrew was chilling on his bunk.

"What is all this talk about you dating Gina?" Anna asked, looking up to the bunk. Andrew just shrugged without looking down at them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Vivian asked as she grabbed the bunkbed and began shaking it.

"I don't know," Andrew replied, rolling his eyes while trying not to fall, "Someone just said we were dating and Ellie won't believe me that we're not,"

Vivian stopped shaking the bed, "You're not?" she asked.

"Nope, you really think I would date a vampire?" he asked sarcastically.

"Kinda, so you still like Ellie?" Anna asked. Andrew nodded and got off the bunk.

"Wait... Gina probably started the rumor! She must've wanted to turn you and Ellie against each other!" Vivian realized.

"Well, that makes sense, and Ellie can be a little dramatic at times..." Andrew agreed.

"So, the solution is simple, we murder Gina!" Anna grinned, Vivian and Andrew gave her a weird look. "I mean, I mean- uh... we should find a way to prove to Ellie that Gina was lying!"

"Mhm..." Vivian hummed, "Well we should probably do that soon, or Andrew is so out of here at the next campfire."

"Maybe the three of us should make an alliance for the next challenge" Andrew suggested, Vivian nodded, and Anna shrugged.

*Confessional Vivian*

You know the alliance isn't strong when I'm the smartest one in it.

*End Confessional*

"Hey, partner in crime" Gina smirked as she walked up to Issac.

"We aren't 'partners in crime', Gina, the alliance was only until Coral got out." Issac said, annoyed.

"Well, now we have a chance to get Andrew and even Ellie out! Don't you want to help me?" Gina laughed, Issac rolled his eyes and began to walk away.

"Why would I ever help you after what you did to Ellie? She's my friend, you know..." Issac muttered.

"Was your friend, now that she knows you were in an alliance with me, she won't even want to talk to you! And if Ellie won't talk to you neither will Destiny, Anna, Luke or anyone else on this island!" Gina cackled like a witch.

"They'll talk to me! And when you are sent packing, you can personally thank me!" Issac got mad and walked off, Gina stood and smirked.

*Confessional Issac*