Shoot or You Shall Drown

Episode 3:

The campers woke up to the unsettling sound of a loud horn. After about 5 minutes, all the campers gathered in the cafeteria.

"I know we are all very sad about Nathaniel going home last night..." Chris began before being interrupted by Anna.

"Ain't no one gonna miss Nathaniel!"

"Thank you, Anna." Chris said sarcastically, "but as I was saying, we must get over the loss of Nathaniel and move onto today's challenge, water wars!" Everyone in the cafeteria groaned or put their head down on the table.
"I see we are all very excited, but I'm gonna need you to calm down, and get ready because the challenge starts in ten minutes people!" Chris and Chef walked out of the room and left the campers alone to prepare themselves.

"So do we need our swimsuits or not?" Ellie asked.

"Well, I would love to see you in one darling" Andrew smirked as he walked past her.

"Bastard" Ellie mumbled. The campers all went back to their cabins or to the bathrooms to change, they then walked over to where Chris was laughing.

"Oh, you guys are going to hate this!" Chris said, he looks between Ellie and Gina, "Well maybe some of you will like it. Anyways! There are two crates beside me, they hold water guns and balloons. Each team will get a crate, the last person to be drowned in water is the winner and has invisibility for their team! You may begin... NOW!" The teams ran for their crates, when they opened them each team member got a gun and balloon. Gina clutched her water gun close and walked off into the forest in search of Ellie.

"Come out, come out wherever you are, you little bastard!" Gina yelled, searching behind every bush, tree, and rock in sight. Suddenly a thud came from behind her, and Gina felt a cold gush of water on her back.

"Well, that was fun." Ellie said, smirking.

"UGH!" Gina screamed before walking back to camp where Chris and Chef were waiting.

"Wow, that was quick Gina." Chris laughed then pointed at a seat. Gina groaned and sat down with her back facing Chris and Chef. Gina looked over and spotted Coral in front of Issac.

"Shit..." Issac mumbled, noticing Coral behind him.

"OMG! I would never shoot you, don't worry!" She squealed loudly. Issac sighed with relief then smirked and shot Coral with the water gun. Coral's eyes widened and she was stunned.

"Cya Coral!" Issac ran off into the woods in search of more people. Coral hung her head and walked over to the bench and sat away from Gina. Gina smirked and laughed, "Nice one, Coral," she cackled.

"Oh, shut up Gina you were here first out of everyone!" Coral said madly. Gina looked upset but didn't reply back.

*Confessional Gina*

"Ok sure, I was first out of everyone. I just gotta hope my dimwitt team can pull through with this challenge because if not, I'm outta here!

*End Confessional*

Vivian and Anna were walking around and talking in the woods when they spotted Alice and Daniel sitting in an open field. The two glanced at each other and smirked before holding up the guns and a balloon in one hand. They jumped into the clearing and they both threw a water balloon at Daniel.

"Oh shit." Anna said, looking over at Vivian.

"Great minds think alike?" Vivian replied, laughing. Alice stood up angrily and was about to shoot when Vivian grabbed Anna and put her in front of herself.