Sleepover Disaster

Ellie opened her eyes and looked up at the roof blankly before looking around her cabin.

"You guys awake yet...?" she asked quietly.

"Mhm!" Amber responded sitting up. She looked over at Anna and Vivian's beds and noticed the two were still sleeping.

"I was thinking, how funny would it be if we flooded the other team's cabin?" Ellie asked, sitting up.

"That wouldn't be very kind.." Destiny responded while looking up at her.

"I know, but if they wake up in a flooded cabin, maybe it would give us an advantage if some of them don't sleep too well..." Ellie started, "Now that I'm hearing it out loud it does sound a little messed up..."

"Well, they knew what they were doing by suggesting to send Axel home" Vivian responded, turning around and looking at them.

"I thought you two were asleep!" Destiny said surprised.

"We were but not anymore." Anna responded looking up at the top bunk at Destiny.

"But anyways, flooding the Gay's cabin sounds like fun to be honest, but what if we only do the girls' side since the guys didn't really do much?" Vivian suggested.

"I'm in!" Ellie smiled. The three walked to the door of their cabin. Destiny watched them from her bed in slight disapproval.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" Anna asked. Destiny nodded. Ellie shrugged then grabbed the door handle, gently and slowly turning it to not make a noise. The four stepped outside and lightly closed the door and began walking towards the Gay's cabin.

"Wait..." Vivian started, "We didn't think this through very well, how are we going to flood it?" Vivian stopped walking and so did the others.

"Easy with water," Anna smiled.

"No shit, I mean how are we going to get the water in the cabin?"

"Maybe we should think this through before we do it?" Ellie said, "I mean it's better to have some sort of a plan" Ellie shrugged, Anna and Vivian agreed. The three girls went back to the cabin to decide how they were going to do it tomorrow.

"But girls!" Amber called after them, "Those Gays deserve revenge!"

"We know Amber, but we should do this right," Ellie tried to be reasonable, she knew how much Amber wanted revenge because of them saying they should vote for Axel.

"What if we just get the boys to do it...!" Amber said, trying to find a way. Ellie sighed then turned to face her.

"Andrew would listen to you if you asked him! Please Ellie!" Amber pleaded. Ellie glanced at the door then back at her.

"Ok fine, I'll ask him..." Ellie grumbled then walked outside and knocked on the door to the boy's side of the cabin. Luke opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Ellie, did you need something?" he asked calmly.

"I need to talk to Andrew..." Ellie sighed.

"Ooooooo" Luke replied before walking and calling for Andrew. After a couple of seconds, Andrew walked over to the door with a smirk.

"What's up babe" Andrew laughed to himself, Ellie's face twitched, but she managed to stay calm.

"I am NOT your babe" Ellie said, she then sighed, "But... I do need a favor" Andrew's face changed, and he was kind of confused.

"Why should I help you?" Andrew smirked as he looked Ellie up and down.

"If you don't help me... I will convince all the girls to vote for you next time we lose" Ellie smirked back. Andrew rolled his eyes, and began to shut the door, but Ellie stopped it.