Phobia Factor

Gina jumped up at the sound of Sam screaming, "What?! What is it?!" she asked, a little nervous for the answer herself.

"There's a spider!" Sam yelled, jumping up onto her bed and peering down at the small spider.

Gina groaned, "You're screaming about a spider" she asked again, this time in an angry tone. Sam nodded and continued staring at and flinching every time it moved. Gina rolled her eyes, walked over, and squished the spider.

"There, happy now?" she asked sarcastically while rolling her eyes. Sam's muscles relaxed and she nodded again. Eugene and Issac then knocked on the door, making Gina roll her eyes and get it.

"We heard a scream, what's wrong?" Issac asked when Gina answered. Eugene peered into the room to find Sam looking embarrassed.

"Sam saw a spider and she screamed, now go back to sleep!" Gina slammed the door in their faces before finally getting back into bed. As soon as she was comfortable though, she heard this.

"RISE AND SHINE FOLKS" Chris yelled over the loudspeaker. "Breakfast is being served early, so if you don't want to starve, I suggest you go now" Gina cursed at the loudspeaker that woke her up, but she got up anyway to get ready.

*Confessional Sam*

Gina is kind of scary, not as scary as the ocean or the dark or something like that... but still!

*End Confessional*

"Damn Chris" Jose groaned as he got up. Andrew smirked and decided it would be funny to get him in a worse mood. While Jose was in the bathroom, he went next door to ask the girls a favor.

"ANNA, VIVIAN, OPEN UP" He yelled, Vivian opened the door and Anna ran up next to her.

"What do you want?" Vivian asked, "Ellie's not here right now, she decided to go hangout with Destiny and Luke."

"You guys have a lot of equipment in your suitcases, right?" Andrew asked.

"Depends... How much money do ya got?" Anna smirked. Andrew rolled his eyes before pulling out two five-dollar bills and handing them to Anna and Vivian.

"They're American fives, no use in Canada, but that's all I got" Andrew sighed.

"Lucky for you we are American, what exactly do you need?" Vivian questioned why he needed their pranking gear so badly.

"Jose's too uptight, so I wanna mess with him" Andrew shrugged.

"Alright, just give us a moment" Anna said before the two disappeared into their cabin, coming back with two extra large garbage bags.

"What the hell are those for?" Andrew glared at the two.

"Trust the process, we are going to go swap all of Gina's things, with Jose's things" Vivian smirked before walking out the door.

"That seems a little extreme, besides do we even have time for that?" Andrew asked.

"What? are you not up for it?" Anna laughed, Andrew frowned before rolling his eyes and taking a bag from Vivian.

"I'll take Jose's stuff if you get Gina's, be back here in five minutes" Andrew said before he walked away.

The two shrugged and walked off towards the Gay's cabin. Vivian looked through the window to check who was inside.

"Sam is still in there, what should we do?" she asked, looking at Anna.

"Distract her?" Anna suggested, "If you distract her, I can go in and take a few things and leave through the window... maybe," she added.