Escargot, More Like Escar-no!

Episode 4:

The camera shows the Zebra's cabin early in the morning, Anna, Vivian, and Ellie are seen plotting a prank against the other team.

"So, Ellie distracts while we put the snake in her bed, right?" Vivian asked Anna.

"Yep" Ellie spoke up while feeding the snake, "Don't forget the hair remover in her conditioner" Vivian nodded and began to gather the supplies while Anna was getting ready by doing nothing and eating chips. "Are we ready?" Ellie asked.

"What? Oh yeah, born ready." Anna smirked.

"Alright, I'm going to go knock on the door, while you guys sneak in through the window. Don't get caught by the way, most of them are sleeping but they could wake up."

"Gina is going to be so pissed after this," Vivian laughed.

"No shit Sherlock," Anna said. Vivian rolled her eyes and the two walked out towards the communal bathrooms to put hair remover in Gina's conditioner. Ellie made her way to distract Gina and the others to make sure they didn't see, but as she walked up to the door, she felt a hand on her wrist.

"So, hanging out with the competition? I didn't think you were a traitor" Ellie turned around to see Andrew looking at her.

"I'm not hanging out with the competition; I'm distracting them genius."

"Distracting them from what exactly?" Andrew asked, slightly annoyed.

"I don't need to explain myself to you!" Ellie snapped, pulling her arm away. In the next instant they heard yelling and Anna and Vivian ran past them, grabbing Ellie's arm in the process.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Ellie asked, running with them.

"Don't worry about it." Anna smiled while still running.

"Wait a second... we left Andrew over there..." Vivian pointed out.

"Perfect, we blame him." Anna replied. When they finally made it to the cabin, they closed and locked the doors and windows.

"Should I be afraid right now...?" Ellie asked.

"Well... Gina wasn't really in her cabin but instead was outside the bathroom and we almost got caught."

"We almost died!" Vivian stopped running and the two others did the same.

"Well if she's not in her cabin we can always go put that snake in her bed" Ellie smiled.

"Where is the snake?" Vivian asked, Ellie said it was in the cabin, so the girls all walked back to their cabin. They started searching for the snake, but they were unable to find it. "I thought you said it was in here?" Vivian turned to Ellie who shrugged her shoulders.

"It was in here, I put it on Anna's bed" Ellie said.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH BUDDY! WHO SAID YOU COULD KEEP THAT THING ON MY BED?!" Anna yelled.

"Well, you didn't say I couldn't" Ellie looked at her somewhat innocently.

"Fair point" Anna shrugged.

"Okay, can we get back to the point here? There might be a snake on the loose!" Just then the girl's attention was brought towards someone opening the door.

"Be ready," Vivian whispered, "Absolutely anything could walk through that door" The three girls got into fake fighting positions while Anna held up a bat. Just then the door opened to reveal... Destiny. However, the girls were unaware and began to attack.

"CHARGE" Anna screamed.

"What?! WAIT!" Destiny yelled. The girls stopped mid-attack and looked at each other.