Blue Moon Mayhem

"Are you sure this is a good idea...?" Chef asked, "You remember the last time we did this challenge?"

"Of course I remember! You know what else I remember? How good it was for the ratings!" Chris responded, laughing maniacally. Chef groaned and went to the dining hall to begin breakfast.

Chris woke the campers using his favorite method: a blow horn through a speaker. Destiny jumped up and looked around to see the other girls covering their heads with their pillows.

"Stupid Chris" Vivian mumbled; Anna nodded in agreement. Destiny sighed and got up to go get ready.

"Hey Destiny!" Luke called to her, Destiny stopped and smiled at him.

"Hi Luke, is something wrong?" She asked.

"Not necessarily, but rumor has it we're merging teams soon, and well..." Luke started, Destiny gave him a confused look, "Well... I thought we could kind of work together? Like our own team!" Luke smiled.

"Oh, that sounds good, now I'm going to get ready before Chris kills us!" Destiny exclaimed. Luke nodded before Destiny walked off towards the bathroom.

*Confessional Luke*

I know we aren't merging today, but we are soon, and Destiny and I make a good team! A platonic team of course!

*End Confessional*

"Alright campers, for today's challenge you are all going to go camping...!" Chris exclaimed in a suspicious manner.

"Oh really..." Gina said, skeptically.

"Yep! Chris smiled, "But uh... you need to follow Chef out to the campgrounds..." he said, motioning to Chef. The campers all followed him out to giant gates that no one could see over.

"These are the campgrounds," Chef said, opening the gates using a special key.

"This is... strange..." Issac said, walking into the area. It was a huge circle shaped faux forest. The campers walked inside, and Chef abruptly closed the gates behind them. After looking around for a bit, it just seemed like a normal forest with animals, trees, and bushes. However, there were other areas that seemed like a swamp, a field, and the obvious forest.

"Oh look! A bunny!" Sam exclaimed, running over to it. It quickly began to hop off before a bear came out of the shrubbery and ate it. Horrified, Sam backed up slowly and then ran back to the gates.

"LET US OUT!" she repeated a couple times as Eugene wandered off into the forest. The campers all walked over to the clearing where there were two tents.

"I'm guessing one for each team, huh," Andrew smirked, nudging Ellie.

"Or, one for the girls, and one for the boys" she replied, pushing him away. Andrew rolled his eyes as the groups split and went into their tents.

"Can we agree to keep the peace for as long as we're going to be staying here?" Destiny asked, noticing Gina's angry expression.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" she rolled her eyes.

"Good, we wouldn't want any falling outs before the challenge!" Ellie grinned.

"Kinda weird we aren't having a challenge today, but I guess it's a nice day off!" Sam smiled.

Destiny stood up and walked towards the door of the tent, "Anyone wanna go explore with me?" she asked. Vivian and Anna looked at each other than agreed. Ellie and Sam shrugged and also decided to go with them.

*Confessional Destiny*

I'm glad more people wanted to come, not that I don't like just going with Luke- I mean it's fine! Everything is fine!