Here We Go Again Part 1

*Author's note* if you get offended easily DO NOT read!! We put in a few gay jokes every now and then and short jokes as well. We put this to add to the character's personality, so if this bothers you, click off. Btw, we curse a bit too just saying. If all goes well more will come out soon! :) *

Episode 1:

"What's good Total Drama fans!" The camera panned over to an old man who thinks he's 20. He was sporting a green T-Shirt with a white collar, accompanied by mom jeans. "We are live at our brand new, kind of deadly, camp!" The camera zoomed out to show the "nature" behind him. "20 new competitors have signed up to take part in dangerous challenges, gross food, and a horrible experience overall! But they are here for a reason, they have the chance to win one million dollars! My name is Chris McLean, so let's move on to introduce this season's campers!"

"First to arrive we have the siblings, Gina and Daniel..." Chris paused, "I see Gina, but where is Daniel?" he whispered to Chef. Chef merely shrugged and continued to look towards where Gina was standing and where Daniel was supposed to be. A small fist rose from below the railing of the boat and a small, timid voice came.

"I'm right here! Daniel, here!"

"Oh.. you seemed taller in your audition" Chris said.

"He was standing on a chair, don't be so gullible." Gina remarked.

"Uhm ok? Now move along lady. I got more people than just you two to arrive."

"I'm not a lady though..." Daniel said in his small, squeaky voice. Chris ignored Daniel since the next contestant had arrived.

"HEY! WHAT'S UP PEOPLE?!"

"Welcome to the island Alice." Chris said.

"Thanks man but uh... Why is that guy like 4 '8?" she asked.

"Oh him, that's just Daniel."

"Right... And he's a gremlin, correct?"

"I'M NOT THAT SHORT!!!" Daniel screamed like a five-year-old girl, which made everyone on the dock start dying of laughter.

"Calm down you gay little gremlin" Alice mumbled to him as she made her way to the other side of the dock.

Chris rolled his eyes and said, "ANYWAYS, everyone meet our next contestant, Maya!"

"This..." She started as she stepped off the dock, "This looks like hell, only covered in mud" She threw her bag at Daniel, who wasn't strong enough to carry it and fell to the floor. She looked at him strangely as she made her way to the other contestants.

"On to the next one!" Chris announced, "This here is Axel."

"Hey, I'm guessing I'm going to be on at least one of your teams, it's nice to meet you all!" he said with a warm smile. He was greeted with weird stares and looks, however. "So... That's nice?" He walked to the end of the dock looking down in silence.

"Wow, awkward" Chris looked at the contestants who had silenced themselves, except for the faint whisperings of some of them. "Alright Luke" He nodded towards the boat where the boy got off.

"Hi?" He said as he waved to the camera. He looked at all the campers and then to Chris, "This is going to be an interesting summer, isn't it?" The host just nodded his head and motioned for him to stand next to the other competitors.

"I have a feeling these aren't the "warmest" people" Axel whispered to Luke when he walked over.

"No kidding" He whispered with a faint laugh, as he watched Chris introduce the next camper.