Boat Stuff

Issac groaned, waking up to the sound of Chad and Eugene arguing.

"Can you two shut up please...!" Issac groaned, putting his pillow over his head.

"Sorry to wake you, princess," Chad rolled his eyes.

Issac sat up and glared at Chad, "I swear I'll beat your ass if you call me that again,"

"Changing the subject..." Eugene mumbled, "Why is there an extra bed?" he asked, pointing to the bed under Issac's.

James sat up and looked at him, "I sleep here..." he responded, quietly.

"Sorry dude," Issac groaned, laying back down. However, he rose right back up at the sound of an explosion.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Eugene screamed, as Issac ran out of the cabin to see the dining hall burning. Issac ran over to see if anyone was still inside, and out ran Anna and Vivian.

"What... What did you guys do?" Issac rubbed his eyes, still waking up.

"Well we were tired of the shit Chef makes, so we tried to make our own!" Vivian shrugged. Ellie and Andrew ran out soon after.

"That was insane! Nice job girls," Andrew laughed.

"We're pros," Anna smiled. Sam and Eugene walked over with Jose. Jose looked very, VERY, angry.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!" Jose yelled, walking towards the fire.

"Uh, nothing...?" Anna responded, trying to cover his view of the flaming dining hall.

"What were you two thinking?!" he asked, angrily.

"We were thinking 'food'" Vivian responded.

"So you got from food to fire?" he asked, sarcastically.

"We learned a valuable lesson today..." Anna mumbled.

"Which is?" Jose rolled his eyes.

"Forks do not belong in the microwave," she responded with a grin. Jose groaned and walked away angrily.

"I love how Jose is more angry than Chef," Andrew added, still laughing. He then pointed to Chef coming from the fire with all of his important items.

"I looked away for one second and there was fire," Chef mumbled as he walked past the kids. Andrew walked away, and dragged Ellie with him.

"Where do you think they're going?" Vivian whispered to Anna.

"Don't know, but I really don't wanna know" Anna whispered back.

"Well, that's a great way to start the morning" Maya shrugged as she walked over, waving to Issac. Gina, who was also walking over, saw this and wanted answers.

*Confessional Gina*

I KNEW ISSAC COULDN'T BE TRUSTED!

*End Confessional*

"So what did you want me to see- OH MY GOD" Chris yelled, as he was walking with Chef to see what Chef was yelling about, "CHEF YOU BLEW UP THE DINING HALL?!"

"What?! No it wasn't me! It was..." Chef turned around to point to where Anna and Vivian were standing, "They were just here a second ago..." he mumbled.

"Well I don't see anyone here," Chris replied, looking angrily at Chef.

"It was those two demon twins! I promise, it was!" he said, frantically.

"Mhm, well you're still fixing this mess!" Chris groaned, walking away from Chef.

"I'll get those two one day...." Chef mumbled to himself before walking back to what was once the dining hall.