Leo

"This will be the last round of Truth or Dare, who wants to do it?" I ask.
"I will." Jason begins, "Leo, Truth or Dare?"
I always pick dare. I got to show off that I am just as macho as the other guys.
"Dare." I tell Jason while giving a tiny smirk towards him.
"I dare you to light Chiron's tail on fire." Jason says returning that smirk to me, before pushing up his glasses onto the right spot.
Light Chiron's tail on fire. Well, I am going to die.
"Let's do this." I say trying not to show the fear inside me.
I walk up to the Big House without being seen by Mr.D or Chiron. I hear Mr.D mumble something about mortals and a kid named Connie Stroll. Weird. I dive into a bush just in front of the porch where Chiron's tail is. I set my hands ablaze and lift my hand up to Chiron's tail. I quickly pull my hand back into the bush, hoping I set his tail on fire, and put the fire out on my hand. I quickly dash out of the bushes, and make a run for the Poseidon cabin. Behind me I hear a ear piercing scream, then someone shouting, "LEO VALDEZ!"
"IT WAS A DARE!" I yell back to the very angry and burnt centaur.

When back in the cabin I tell everyone my experience with the tail burning, and everyone cracks up laughing. Until dinner, we all sat in Percy's cabin rewatching the videos of the game of Truth or Dare, that was recorded on the Stoll's camera.
This is what you call having friends, sitting around having a fun time, and telling memories.