Katie

Travis thinks I am pretty. Compared to all the other girls in the room that are absolutely more gorgeous than me. I can't believe it. I don't acknowledge the statement, so I look around for someone to ask.
"Frank, Truth or Dare??"
"Me?" Frank asked surprised
"Yes. Isn't your name Frank?" I ask him in a sarcastic tone.
"Okay. Let me think." Frank says until he finally think of his choice, "Dare!"
After I consider the best option for Frank's dare, I pick one that uses his powers wisely, "Someone is going to distract Clarrise, while you shape-shift into a tiger. Then, sneak up behind her and scare her."
I could tell that Frank can't believe that Clarrise is scared of anything, "How do you know she is gong to be scared when she turns around?"
"Because, she told me she is scared of tigers." I say trying to get things moving.
We head outside towards the fighting arena, expecting Clarrise to be there, which she was. Percy offered to distract her for the dare, so he approaches Clarrise slowly. Frank stays behind her until it is time to shape-shift into a tiger.
Travis and I go hide in the bushes, so he can record it. It feels awkward around Travis now that he admitted that he thinks I am pretty.
Percy goes up to Clarrise and says, "I think my team and your team should stick together for next capture the flag game. I think we could win in less than five minutes."
I see Frank has shape-shifted into the tiger behind her. Percy points around Clarrise towards Frank, to get her to turn around. When she did, her face was priceless! At first she screamed, then made a face which made her looked as if she got stabbed, after standing in front of Frank for a few seconds, she ran away screaming and yelling, "Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!"
It was quite funny, when we got back to the cabin and retold the story to everyone. Once we settled down, Frank called out to everybody, "Leo, Truth or Dare?"