Grover

Percy, Thalia, and I were in the bushes waiting for Nico to do his dare, when Percy brought up the Hoover Dam.
So, we all started to make the dam jokes again, just like old times.
The next thing we know, Nico is gone and Will is screaming, "What in the flying Hermes was that Di Angelo!" Soon he went into the Apollo cabin again, cursing Ancient Greek under his breath.
Once we all came out of the bushes bursting out laughing, we make our way to Cabin 3.
After we tell everyone the story, we settle down and continue the game. Nico looks down at the ground so no one sees his faces and mutters "Piper, Truth or Dare?"
"Ummmm,Dare?" Says Piper with a questioning tone in her voice.
She does not know what she is getting into, last time I got a dare from Nico, it didn't not end well. Let's just say that Juniper is still not  happy with me about that incident.
"I dare you to go to the Aphrodite cabin, when everyone is at the campfire tonight, and take everyone's makeup and trash it. Making a huge mess." Nico says finally raising his head, giving a darker brooding look to his dare. Piper must feel quite uncomfortable about this dare, because I am and I don't even have the dare.
Just as Nico finishes, Chiron calls everyone for the campfire.