Piper

As everyone walks to the campfire I hang behind the Poseidon cabin, making sure everyone from cabin 10 has left.
After 15 minutes everyone lingers out of the Aphrodite cabin with perfect makeup and hair. I walk up to my cabin and check the windows to make sure no one is in there. As I check, all their makeup seems to be in one pile, all colour coordinated. Once I open the door, I hear singing coming from the bathroom. Drew.
"Oh my gods!" I whisper shout to myself.
What am I supposed to do now? I look at my bunk and quickly dive underneath it, just as Drew pops her head out. She exits the bathroom, still singing in a horrible tune, making all the doves quiet from the screeching sound that is Drew's singing.
Drew leaves after a couple minutes of layering on mascara and saying she is way prettier than that ugly Silena girl, and how she should have destroyed that Charles guy's heart, like how Aphrodite would have done.
After I climb out from underneath the bunk, I get to work. I take the eyeshadow from the pile and throw it across the room, causing a cloud puff. I take some more eyeshadow and scrape the blue all over Drew's mattress. I then take the lipstick and smear it across the Tristen McLean posters. I always got creeped out by the shirtless photos of my dad, now I don't need to stare at his six-pack when I fall asleep.
After covering all the posters with bright pink and dark red lipstick, I grab the mascara, dumping it all over Cabin 10. Giving all the anger of all the comments that Drew threw at me, I put into that dare. I was actually glad Nico gave me it to me.