VI.

Folio's POV

Everyone is out having an amazing time. This German Pub has been so much fun and everyone seems to be in high spirits. It almost looks like the divorce never happened. Spencer, Avery and Caleb are being their goofy selves together, and Noah is gushing over Avery failing to be discreet about it per usual.

"Ramos is here!" Jolly shouts, and that's where things take a turn.

"Open the fucking door before I break it down, Noah!" I pounded at my best friend's locked hotel room door until his car door swings open and I almost trip into his room.

"Jesus man, what happened back there?" I gestured dramatically before I can take in the view of a shot glass, a bottle of whiskey and his lyric journal open on the carpeted floor. I join him by sitting next to him, leaning up against the bed. Noah slides me a shot and we silently take one together.

"I thought you two had a good day?" I ask cautiously.

He runs his hands through his hair and looks down in his lap. "We did, and then her new secret boyfriend showed up." He mumbles.

"New boyfri- the fuck are you talking about, Noah?" At this point I am genuinely confused.

"Ramos, Nick. She's seeing Will." He sighs, still looking in his lap. Anyone who has eyesight, hell, even if they don't have eyesight can still see that Noah refuses to move on from Avery. Personally, I think they're meant to be but if they are not on that same page, it's going to hurt him so much more than it already has for him to hang on to her.

"Did she tell you this?" I whisper.

"She didn't have to. She met someone for coffee this morning, I've caught her giggling at her phone and I could see it on both of their faces at the pub. I know her better than anyone. They pretended like they did not know each other." I can see the hurt, anger, and pain written on his face.

He takes a deep breath and takes another shot, wiping his eyes as tears start forming. "It's over man, she's moving on. I am never going to get her back. She's the love of my life..I promised her..dad..the..secret." He became a blubbering mess and I can only pick out certain words.

I pat his back and move the shot glass and whiskey out of his reach, he's had enough.

"What secret?" I arched my eyebrow out of curiosity.

"I can't tell you."

"Noah, what are you hiding from Avery?"

- - -

Avery's POV

"Hey, I know Noah is supposed to have Sloane overnight but Folio just let me know that he's in no condition. Thank you so much again for watching her." I explained to Shevy as I entered her hotel room.

"No worries at all, she is so cute. Is he alright?" Shevy asked as she helped me gather Sloane's things.

"I don't really know what is going through his head to be honest. He drank a bit to much tonight according to Folio. I am starting to see someone and I think he figured it out before I could tell him myself." Guilt pangs through my chest.

"You wanna talk about it?" I nod sitting down on the bed.

"It's Will." I mutter.

"Ramos?" Her eyes light up.

"Yeah."

"Good for you girl, he's a cutie. Try not to worry about Noah too much. This sounds harsh but he's going to have to get over it."