Chapter 13: Start of Something New

Start from the beginning

I opened the auditorium and there he was. The Greek God himself, Sean Richard Haynes. The most handsome, hottest, good-looking guy in the planet. Those piercing blue eyes captivated me the first we met when we were kids. The same smile which I really adore, and the same Guy who I fell in love with.

He looked over to me and winked and waved. I hid my blush and waved back while walking on the stage. The lights are very bright but they never blind me while the flash photography continues to snap and take multiple pictures of Sean while posing effortlessly.

He just put his hands on his chin and looked to the side and voila, we have our front cover of the school magazine. I remember the scene of Christian Grey while he's having his photoshoot and he kept looking on Anastasia and not on the camera lens. Well it's happening to me now.

He kept his eyes glued on me and I feel the intensity around my body. It's like he's electrocuting me with his intense eyes and his sexy smolder.

"You must be Shane" A girl appeared in front me, smiling widely while sticking his hand out to me. I smiled back and we shake hands.

"Uh no, that's my twin, I'm Spencer, nice to meet you... uh Vicky right?" I said trying my best to recall her name.

"Oh my mistake Spencer. Both of you are gorgeous if I say so myself. And yes, I'm Vicky Montgomery" She beamed. She has this very bubbly attitude and her smile can light up a room and it's kinda cute to be honest.

"Oh no. Shane is the gorgeous one and I'm... well, I'm Spencer" I can't believe I degraded myself. Ugh this is a bad habit. I'll never find a job because of this.

"No. Not at all. You're very good-looking to be honest" She smiled reassuringly.

"Well, thanks, you too" I smiled back.

"So, what brings you here?" She asked. I opened my mouth to say what I just said to Kaleb a while ago but I immediately closed it preventing myself.

"I just came by to check out on Sean if he's doing alright with this thing" I said then shrugged my shoulders and she just smiled and nod then went back.

"Hey, thanks for coming" Sean suddenly appeared beaming at me and I just nodded and smiled.

"Well now that my job here is done, I think I should go" I turn to spun on my heels but Sean grabbed my arm and turn me back around to face him.

"Do you wanna hang out after my photo shoot?" He asked, his eyes are holding onto this hope that I would definitely say yes. I was thinking so hard if I'm gonna say yes or no, what if "A" threatens me again cause' I'm hanging out with Sean?

"I have things to do, maybe next time?" I said and a look of disappointment appeared on his face but he just masked it off with a half-smile. I didn't know what was going on with me but I feel like kissing Sean... on the cheek of course. So I tip toed and kissed Sean on his left cheek and I looked directly on his blue orbs. He was startled for a minute and I chuckled.

"Bye Sean" I winked at him but he's busy touching his left cheek. God he's so unpredictable and cute. One minute he's straight then the next minute he's gay. Maybe he's just bisexual? I don't know, I'm just gonna ask him next time.

I exited the auditorium and walk towards the parking lot. Someone caught my eye and it's none other than Dean, he was leaning right in front of his Audi with his headphones on. He's wearing his varsity jacket, black pants and blue Vans. His hands are inside his jacket pocket and when I walk towards my car which just happened to be next to his car, he immediately took off his headphones and eyed me.

He was just looking at me like his eye are saying I'm-sorry and it's breaking my heart to see that kind of look he was giving me. I looked away and I fished out my car keys and immediately opened the car door. I went inside I still feel the hard stare from Dean