Chapter 6: Come back... be here

Hi! After you read this Chapter, make sure to leave a comment, to vote, and to share!

Pic of Sean. Just imagine making out with him *asdfghjklqwertyuiop*

So without further ado, I present to you, CHAPTER 6! :)

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

--------

CHAPTER 6: Come back… be here

SPENCER’S POV

Okay. I’m not very good at playing video games. I always lose with Sean, we played 12 times and I only got 2 wins, I mean, what the hell was that right? LOSER, I thought to myself. Plus, if you’re in my place right now, you wouldn’t be able to focus to the game, why? Because every time Sean is not looking, I always glancing at him quickly and noticing how perfect his cheek bones and eyes are. Who wouldn’t resist those?

“Spencer!” Sean yelled on my face. I quickly shook my head and realize that I’ve been caught staring at him. OMG this is so embarrassing.

“W-what?” I stammered. Shit. He just snickered and put down the game controller. I did the same and we both looked at each other. I think I’m trapped by his good looks and sex appeal to be honest.

“I think you’re embracing my sexy face too much” He said truthfully and I just open my mouth to say something… but nothing came out. GREAT. He suddenly looked around making me looked at him confused and then he turned back to stare at me again. What is he thinking?

“I don’t know if this is weird? Because lately I’ve been feeling weird. I think it’s really weird to feel weird right?” He said and I just blinked at him. Okay, now I’m confused. Where is this coming from?

“The weird thing is you don’t make any possible sense here” I said truthfully and he pouted. I rolled my eyes at him. What? So I’m the weird one here? Suddenly he moved closer to me and I gasped at the sudden proximity. Our face is now an inch apart. I feel the heat running through my body and it was electrifying.

“I don’t know why, but I really feel weird around you” He said and I widened my eyes, a glint of hope that he remembered me from years ago. “Every time I see you, it feels like I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as you” He gently caressed my cheeks with his thumb. I blushed at the compliment but continue to stare at his piercing blue eyes. Then he grabbed my hand and entwine it with his. “I love the way your hand fits perfectly with my hand” He whispered and I’m starting to get the feeling something good will happen at any moment now.

“This is the first time I’ve ever done this to a guy and… it’s bothering me a lot” He let out a sigh and I just forced a smile. I’m nervous about this. “And for me to know if what I feel about you is real…” He paused and I stared at him waiting for something to happen. He grabbed my chin up and he pressed his lips against mine. I didn’t have the time to process what was happening so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I opened my mouth for entrance and I let his tongue explore every corner of my mouth. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned.

I tugged his hair and he lift me up making my legs spread around his waist. He sat down on my bed while I sat on his lap continuing the heated make-out session. I don’t know why but at this time, I don’t care if Sean is straight or not, I’ve been dying to kiss him since forever and I’m grateful that he made the first move.

He licked the side of my neck and I tilt my head more to the side. I moaned in pleasure when he sucked and bit my neck.

“Hhmm you smell so sweet” He moaned and I smiled sheepishly.