Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible

So I present to you! CHAPTER 3! I put so much thought in this chapter so I hope you like it.

Pic of Kellan Lutz as Kaleb Wright (I know right? You're welcome)

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, SHARE! :)

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

-----------

CHAPTER 3: Too much for being Invisible.

SPENCER'S POV

If you have given the chance to go back in time, would you take it? Or would you just accept what you've become today? Well it depends actually, if you're really that desperate to go back in time, for example, you want to visit your deceased love one and just remember what it feels like to touch him/her, to love and cherish and replay all the moments you had with him/her, then you would grab the opportunity. On the other hand, if the reason that you want to go back in time is to change one event that totally screwed your life over, then don't. You know what they say, everything happens for a reason. If what happened to you was too painful to handle, then you have two options: You're gonna let the pain spread all over you to burn you alive until you lost your mind, OR you're gonna use the pain to be the fuel, to ride your life with strong faith, and to be a better person.

I want to be a better person. I just don't know how to be one. I think I grew up too fast, I think like an old person... well not all the time. I replayed in my head what happened earlier with Sean and I. The real reason I don't want to be friends with him, is because I don--

"SPENCER! DINNER!" My Mom yelled downstairs making me roll my eyes.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket just in case I receive an important text. I just deactivated my facebook account because of that stupid picture that Lexi posted. I received so many hate messages and freakin' death threats. I mean, I didn't believe any of it, I just got scared. Seriously, teenagers these days can kill you with their eyes, look at what happened to Mona Vanderwaal in Pretty Little Liars.

I bolted downstairs to the dining room and my mom is already sitting and so is Rachael, my 11 years old sister. I sat down opposite to Rachael and we prayed then started to eat. My Mom is a great cook like seriously. Chicken Teriyaki and Mackerel Steak? YUM YUM YUM!

"So how was school today?" My Mom asked. I don't know if she's asking me or Rachael. I was about to answer her when Rachael started to speak.

"My teacher is so annoying" She blurts out. I chuckled at her. Seriously honey? You're in 5th grade.

"Why is that?" Mom asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"She keeps on giving us homework. I mean, that's annoying right?" She retorted. I just stared at her non-sense. This is unbelievable. Mom just chuckled at her and then she goes back to eating.

"How about you Spinach?" Rachael asked me. I stared at her giving her the 'call-me-spinach-again-and-I'll-rip-your-heart-out' look. She just held her hands in defense.

"Anything interesting happened in school today Spencer honey?" Mom is looking at me now. Oh no, she didn't know right? Of course not, she doesn't even know how to switch on a laptop.

"Nothing" I grabbed a glass of water to distract myself and to prevent myself from talking.

"Well, did you learn anything?" Ugh? Of course Mom that's why I go to school. Duh?

"Yeah Mom, do you want to talk about the Hypothesis Testing and Standard Deviation in Statistics?" I gave her a smug look. She just shrugged and I heard Rachael chuckle.