"Don't know." Dean replied. "Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof. So what the hell do you think we're dealing with." 

"Actually, I have an idea." Sam stated.

"Wow, shocking." Millie remarked.

"Yeah?" Dean asked. 

"It's, uh, gonna sound crazy." Sam shrugged. 

"But remember we love crazy." I added. "Me mostly. I mean, look at who I'm with." I smiled up at Dean.

"Move your pretty little ass." Dean nudged my knee. 

"Always stealing my chair." I stood, letting him take my spot before sitting down in his lap. I flipped then pendant that hung around his neck between my fingers. Sam had given it to him for Christmas one year when they were kids. He had gotten it from Bobby, then decided to give it to his big brother. 

"Though she's got a point." Dean shrugged. "What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?" He smirked. 

"Saige is pregnant." Millie said.

Dean choked on nothing. "What?"

"See? I said something that sounds crazy to you."

Dean glared at her. "That is insensitive and--"

"Like you're one to talk about being insensitive. Saige is fine. Look at her. She's not curled up in a ball crying." 

"Um...Evil Santa." Sam cut them both off. 

Both Millie and Dean just stared at him a moment.

"You win, Sam." I said.

Sam smiled. "Thought I would."

"Yeah, that's crazy." Dean admitted. 

"Sam winning or evil Santa?" I asked.

"Both." 

"I mean, I'm just saying that there's some version of the Anti-Claus in every culture." Sam explained. He picked up some photos of each he'd printed. All of which were mostly demonic looked, red-skinned creatures with fangs and horns. "You got Belsnickel, Krampus, Black Peter."

"Black Peter?" I asked. "You got the name Belsnickel, Krampus and then Black Peter?"

Dean grabbed the stack of photos.

"Whatever you want to call it, there's a lot of lore." Sam continued.

"Saying what?" Dean asked. 

"Saying, back in the day, Santa's brother went rogue." Sam shrugged. "Now he shows up around Christmastime, but instead of bringing presents, he punishes the wicked."

"By hauling their ass up chimneys?" Dean asked.

"For starters, yeah." 

"So this is your theory, huh? Santa's shady brother?" 

"I expected better from you, Sammy." Millie spoke up.

Dean and I shared a look when he didn't correct her. He was normally super uptight on who got to call him Sammy. 

Interesting. 

"Well, I--Just saying, that's what the lore says." Sam shrugged sheepishly.

"Ooh, the lore says so." Millie teased. 

"Santa doesn't have a brother. There is no Santa." Dean stated. 

"What?" I asked.

Dean looked mortified for a moment before I laughed.