"It would be easier if you did!" Dean yelled back. "So just hate me already! Hate me! Leave me! Whatever you have to do to get through this! Just do it!"

"Just...I don't want you to die." My voice faltered. "Please, Dean. Please. I just can't take this anymore."

His eyes softened as he stepped forward and wrapped me in his arms. "I'm sorry, angel. I really am."

"I can't deal with all of this on my own."

"Yes, you can." Dean said. "You are so much stronger than you think. Believe me."

I pulled myself from his arms. "You keep saying that, but you're putting way too much faith in me. Do you not realize how much I need you?!"

Dean shook his head. "Do you not realize how much I need you?" He asked. "I'd rather spend an eternity in hell than live another day here without you."

"Well, now I have to live the rest of my life without you and you won't even try to help me stop this!" I yelled. "I am so beyond mad at you that I can't--"

Dean stepped closer, making me back into the wall. "You have no right to be mad at me for saving your damn life."

"Well, guess what, I am." I tilted my head back to gaze up at him.

"You have no right to judge me based on what I did. I did it because I love you more than anything!"

I glared at him. "I am still so pissed at you." I said before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to kiss me.

___

We sat on the side of the road as Dean worked under the hood of his car. Millie and I sat in lawn chairs in front of said car. I was quite enjoying this view. Sam sat on the cooler beside the car, handing Dean a beer.

"See? I told you. Hot, angry sex fixes all problems." Millie whispered to me.

I had to admit, I felt much better after. Dean and I were back on good terms. "You're right."

"What's even better is the make up sex afterwards." Millie continued.

"Another very good point." I nodded. We'd done that too.

"Also, I totally get why your life is like a porno." Millie stated, nodding to Dean's backside. "I wouldn't keep my hands off Share Size either."

I laughed a little. "Thanks...?"

"But I think I like his broad shouldered, six-four brother a little better." She continued. "Very nice to look at, the two of them."

"Figure out what's making that rattle?" Sam asked Dean.

"Not yet." Dean replied. "Give me a box wrench, would you?"

"I love it when you talk cars, it turns me on." I called out playfully.

Dean winked as Sam handed him said tool. "Thanks." Dean paused for a moment, straightening up. "Sam."

"Wrong one?" Sam asked.

"No, no, no. Come here for a second." Dean told him.

Sam stood, moving closer. "Yeah?"

"This rattle could be a couple of things. I'm thinking it's an out of tune carb." Dean began.

"You weren't joking about when he speaks car, were you?" Millie asked suddenly.

"Nope." I replied, picking at the label on my beer bottle.

"Okay." Sam said to Dean.

Dean cleared his throat, leaning back down to the car. "Alright, see this thing? It's a valve cover. Inside are all the parts that are on the head. Give me that socket wrench." He said. Sam did as he was told. "Alright, you with me so far?"

"Yeah, uh, valve cover covers the heads." Sam answered.

"Very good." Dean nodded. "Now, this is your intake manifold, okay? And on top of it...?"

"It's a-a carburetor." Sam said, though it sounded a little questioning.

"You know, he tried teaching me car stuff once." I told Mills.

"And?" She asked.

"And every time I got something right he called me a good girl or say 'that's my girl'. That was good day."

"Very good." Dean told Sam.

"What's with the auto shop?" Sam asked.

Dean held out the socket wrench to him.

"What? You don't mean you want me--?" Sam began.

"Yeah, I do." Dean nodded his head. "You fix it."

"Dean, you barely let me drive this thing."

"No, it's time. You should know how to fix it." Dean stated. "You're gonna need to know these things for the future."

"You mean, you're not getting the car?" Millie asked. "You put out, guy dies, and you still don't get the damn car."

I blinked. "Mills."

Sam took the wrench.

"And besides, it's my job, right?" Dean asked. "Showing my little brother the ropes."

Sam nodded his head, leaning over the car and getting to work.

Dean walked over, nudging my knee. I stood and he took my seat. He reached up, grabbing my hips and pulling me down into his lap. "Put your shoulder into it." He told Sam as he slipped a grease covered hand under my shirt, holding a beer in the other.