24

Sara woke up happy seeing the ring in her hand and she turned to see Barry on his side sleeping. Sara got up and took a shower before changing and start making breakfast for herself and now her fiance. As Sara was in her thoughts, thinking about when day comes will she choose Lance Allen or just Allen. Barry got up and went downstairs to see Sara making breakfast and he went over and place hand on her waist "good morning Fiancee" Barry said kiss her temple. Sara faced him and smashed her lips "good morning Scarlet Speedster" Sara whispered and kissed him again before making him sit on chair at the table. As she brought coffee over and food too for them. Barry watched Sara bring stuff over and smiled "are you going back to Waverider" asked Barry Sara sat down. "Nope not for a few days like a spend extra days with you maybe we can visit my Dad and tell him" said Sara and Barry nodded. "Yeah we can do that" Barry answered. 

Barry and Sara had a nice breakfast with some talking but both enjoyed it when there was silence. "Do you want to see your Dad today and surprise him" asked Barry and Sara looked "sure we can do that and see Oliver and Felicity although we just saw them yesterday" Sara stated giggling. Barry grabbed Sara's hand "Sara Lance you are everything to me and I cannot wait to marry you and have a life with you" Barry said. Sara went onto Barry's lap "Same here Allen" she said and started kissing him and he placed one hand on her back and the other back of her hair. Both whispering love things Barry grabbed her thighs bring it over his waist before he stood up and carried her back to their room "What about dishes" she asked kissing his neck "do it after love" Barry said.

After they had an intimate morning they got their clothes back on and tidied up before they went to Star Labs. Once they walked in they all cheered "Congrats you too" said Caitlin hugging Barry before hugging Sara and the others hugged the two. Barry looked at the team "Sara and I are going to Star City to see Sara's Dad and to surprise him we probably see Oliver and all" Barry says. "That ok we can look after the city Barry" said Caitlin smiling at the newly engaged couple. "Thank you Cait" Barry said and Sara looked at Barry "I am ready when you are"Sara tells him. "Well ok then let's go" Barry said and lifted her in his arms and sped away.

Star City

Barry and Sara went near the Mayor's building and walked in to see Oliver talking to Quentin Lance. "Hello Dad" said Sara smiling and walking towards him as Barry smiled. "Sara what you doing here" Quentin asked and hugged his daughter. Oliver went over and talked to Barry. "Thought come visit and tell you I am engaged" Sara said "That's awesome Bart right" asked Quentin "Ah Barry Allen Sir" said Barry coming over. Oliver and Sara hugged "Congrats Sara you have a good person" Oliver says "Yeah I do" Sara answer kissing Barry cheek. Barry smiled then Thea came in and saw Barry and Sara. "Hey guys congrats we are all happy for you guys" Thea said hugging Sara. "Thanks Thea" Barry says and looks at Oliver "want to catch up or are you busy" asked Barry "I am free now until I have a meeting in two hours time" Oliver stated. "Still weird you are a mayor" Barry said and Sara kissed Barry's cheek as he walked out along with Oliver.

Coffee Shop

Barry and Oliver grabbed their coffee and sat down "so Oliver just let you know I will look after Sara until my dying breath so don't worry" Barry said. "I know you will Barry you are one of the good ones" Oliver said making Barry laugh. They talked more about things when Oliver's phone went off "Maybe I can use the flash help same goes for Sara" Oliver says and Barry nodded and texted Sara to meet at the bunker.

Later On

Barry and Sara said goodbye to Quentin and Oliver and his team before they returned to Central City.