11

Sara woke up and went to take a wash and change she grabbed her phone as she saw a message from her boyfriend she smiled she sat on her bed to read it as it has been a couple of weeks since she last saw him

Scarlet Speedster: hello my lovely white Canary just wondering if you doing anything for Christmas would you and your team like to join us for Christmas Party but you can say no if it is too much I miss you Sara xx

White Canary: morning speedster I will ask my team but I also need to be sure we are free because we just dealing with things at the moment sorry Barry but if we were ok I would hope you know that just tell me when and hopefully nothing needs to be sorted and I can visit my sexy boyfriend and I miss you too XX

Scarlet Speedster: I understand and it will be on 23rd December it will be at Joe's house at 6:30 pm just for the gathering then dinner be at 7 after 7 and if you are here we can visit your dad and team arrow if you are here 

White Canary: I will keep you posted Barry ok I need to get breakfast text you later or call you I love you Barry Allen xxx

Scarlet Speedster: I love you too Sara Lance xxx 😘

White Canary: 😘

Sara smiled and got up and went to the kitchen see mick already drinking she then saw her team "Barry text me wondering if you want to do something on the 23rd of December it's a Christmas party at Joe's house but I did tell him we need to see if we free" said Sara "oh yeah that be fun but yeah we need to keep an eye out for Damien Malcolm and Eobard wait did you tell Barry about him" said Ray "no I can't do that to barry he would want me to take him on the ship and he goes after Eobard because we all know dealing with people is one thing but dealing with ones that killed someone you care and love well Barry won't be thinking and rushing into things and I can't let Barry go in that road that road sucks" said Sara "you really love him" said Amaya "well not just that I have been assassin and killing people does lose a part of you" says Sara "agree ms Lance and Mr Allen has full of spirit but we saw how broken he became with what those dominators showed him seeing the man who killed his mom might take him to point he will go back in time and might cause damage like I did with Lily but even I love her but one tiny thing can lead to more" said Stein.

Central City 

Barry is in CCPD doing his work  when Cisco came in "Hey man" said Cisco "hey everything ok" said Barry "yeah just thought we could hang out just since you had Sara and I like her even if she is scary when she wants but we haven't hung out in ages so how about tonight watch star wars bring Caitlin too" said Cisco "I am sorry Cisco about that and yeah we can do that also I did ask Sara and for her to asked her team if they can come for Christmas she gonna see if she not busy though" said Barry "ok lot of presents then" said Cisco "oh yeah I have an Idea also did say if she was here I can take her to see her dad and Oliver and his team" said Barry Cisco nodded "so you really love her" said Cisco "yeah but I also have a feeling she hiding something" said barry "maybe it nothing" said Cisco "hopefully anyway I will see you at Star labs I just need to finish these files" saiys Barry "ok buddy see you thanks for listening" Cisco told him and leaving Barry just nodded and thought about Sara and thought they still need go on that date still to Paris.