14

Barry is in Sara's room getting changed to go into the speed force  when Sara came in and looked at him "You sure this gonna work" said Sara coming over "I am gonna asked weird talking to someone who looks like your mother and also the source of your powers strange" he smile kiss her lip "I love you" she told him he put his forehead to her "and I love you my Pretty Canary you know that" he smile making her smile "of course" she says "do you see ourselves together for a long time" he asked her "yes I do" she said biting his lower lip "good as do I" he told her she smiles and they left "we landed now Captain" said Ray Sara nodded "I will let you know soon enough speed force is so weird" Barry says making his team laugh he kissed Sara lips "I will see you all real soon maybe learn about thawne too" he told them Caitlin hugged him "be careful Barry" said Caitlin "always" said Barry "that not true" Cisco said laughing both man hugged  and Sara walked him to the bridge and walked him outside she kissed his cheek "see you soon" said Barry "yes" she told him and watch him speed off she sighed "love you" she whispered.

Speed Force

Once Barry landed he saw a person look like his mother "Hello Barry" said Speed Force "Hi I have come here to ask you something" Barry says "Go on" said Speed Force "Is there anyway keeping this here and will it hurt the speed force this is a piece of staff called the staff of destiny" said Barry "I heard about this and no it will not cause damage to me or any speedster it will be stuck but why" she asked "because I am helping my girlfriend and her team along with two of mine the legends is dealing with enemies ones from past tense well one is from future one is Damien Darhk who is dead or suppose to be Malcome Merlyn and Eobard Thawne well we know that Eobard went and took them from certain timelines" said Barry and Speed Force looked at the flash "we know but this Eobard is from a timeline that he from one well you went back in time and saved your mom and created a timeline known as Flashpoint but because that didn't happen so he may think you did it complicated as it sounds"  Speed Force told Barry "yeah sounds like it but there is a me out there that went in time and saved his parents what happened to that Barry" asked Barry "changes Flash so I would not recommended at all" Speed Force told Barry and he nodded "thank you Speed Force" said Barry getting up "oh my beautiful boy you are welcome" Speed force said and Barry eyes went full of lightning and speed out and when he was running he saw him and Sara in a wedding dress and smiling.

Waverider

While waiting Gideon said "I have an incoming breach just outside" said Gideon "It's Barry" said Cisco Sara Caitlin walked to the Bridge and Saw Barry coming "hello Ladies was I gone long" he asked "No are you ok Barry" asked Caitlin in doctor mode Barry chuckle and kiss his best friend forehead "I am ok Cait thanks but I wasn't on mission" he said "did you learn anything" asked Sara he looked at her "yeah I did I can bring in those staff it won't cause any damage and also thawne I learn is from another timeline let us go so I can tell the rest" said Barry they nodded "I will let you two you know" said Caitlin leaving the couple alone he looked at her give her a loving kiss "I also saw something when I was running back in speed force" he said "and what that" she asked with a smile "us our future Sara and even image made me smile and felt love  for that image" he told her making her smile kiss his lips "I love you Barry" she said and hugged him he hold her "whatever you saw hope it comes true Babe we better go up to tell the team  what you were told" said Sara he kissed her golden blonde hair and she took his hand and walked to rest of team and Barry told them what speed force told him about Barry and Thawne timeline flashpoint.

Later On

Barry holding Sara's arm around her stomach they were in bed "I like this Barry" she said feeling safe and cosy "Me too Pretty Bird me too" he said back  making her smile "So what did you see" she asked "Can't tell in case it doesn't come true" he told her she then turns to face him smiling "please Barry" she said biting his chin making him laugh he looked down and went to her ear "it was us and we were very happy and you were wearing a wedding dress" he said she looked at him "really" she said he nodded she smile and put her arm around his stomach and put her head on his chest "I can't wait for that day Barry because I love you" she said "I love you and you look very beautiful in that wedding dress not gonna say what it look like it was a glimpse but you are Sara Lance my beautiful bird and girlfriend" he kissed her head and she looked up "cheesy Barry but it ok You make me smile which is good because if you knew what I was like before hand" she said "I will still love you" he said she had tear and snuggle closer "goodnight" he said "goodnight babe" she said both kissed each other lips before turning light off and sleep.