20|* School Trip

Here we are in the school field waiting for the bus to arrive when Mr Montenegro suddenly called our attention.

"Okay students listen up, while we wait for the bus to arrive I will pair you up with your partners. Is that understood". We all grumbled because Mr Montenegro is a terrible match maker.

"Naih and Drake, the two of you should pair up".

"Wha...t!". They screamed.

"Do you have any objections". Mr Montenegro said while looking at them with a frown on his face.

"Nooo, not at all".

"Good, Eva and Camilla".

Ok at least they didn't pair me up with that devil neither did they pair her up with Ethan.

"Ethan and.....".

No please don't please don't.

"Bayley".

"Noooo".

The bus arrived and we happily entered just doing our crazy stuff but the problem is the paired us with the seniors like whyyyyy. I sat comfortably beside my so called partner. My conscience told me to just peek a little to his side and he was sleeping quietly listening to some music shit and he looks so cute with his eyes closed, his eye lashes are long and beautiful, his jaw is perfectly carved, his pink lips are oh fuck I can't describe.....

"If you are done eye raping me, please open the window it's soo hot in here". Ethan stared at me before going back to whatever he was doing.

Jerk.

In 2 hours, we arrived at our destination and of course we logged at a hotel, like I mean our school is perfect. Naih and I were in the same room. We opened our room and it was beautiful. The colour of the room was milky white with a light pink, a king size bed, the bathroom was gorgeous and there was an open door like a slide door which had a balcony where the view of New York city was. Naih climbed onto the bed while screaming.

"Oh My God this is the most comfortable bed I have ever felt".

"Hey, you pig, don't dirty the white sheet and go take a shower please". I yelled.

"Fine Mrs ". And with that she left for the bathroom. I quickly unpacked our stuff and arranged them then I decided to check the balcony to see the view of New York city and of course NYC. That's my second choice of university, my first as usual Stanford University. The view was great and I can see so many buildings from here. I turned around to see Naih coming out of the toilet and doing her night routine. I quickly ran to the toilet and took a shower, came out and wore my beautiful pyjamas. Well it looks a little bit childish cause it has a design of ducks like out of all the whole pyjamas my dad could get for me as a gift was this. I decided to join Naih and start my night routine. We were done and an idea popped in my mind.

"Hey bestie".

"Hmm".

"Should we walk around".

"Ohh, that would be fun but we have to make sure we don't get caught".

My plan wasn't to walk around, it was to go to the boys' rooms. I may sound cheesy but I can't help but miss his face and you know who it is. I left the room and walked straight towards the elevator and boom we landed on the third floor. Naih said she wanted to get some fresh air and I lied that I quickly wanted to use the bathroom, so off I go to the boys' rooms. I walked and walked looking for that jerk's room but I don't know which one unless I knock and I don't want to knock so I kept walking but then I was about to knock on a particular door when I heard a voice behind my back.