14|* Friendship goes wrong

I bent down with my back resting on the walls, I held onto my knees so tight as I cried so hard not because of Ethan but because of what I did. I just ruined my friendship with him and I also confessed my feelings for him but everything went wrong.

"Hey, darling are you ok. What wrong". Drake's deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm not ok Drake, I keep ruining everything and I don't know what to do anymore". I said as I watched Drake slowly squat beside me.

"Darling, don't cry you are going to ruin those pretty eyes of yours. Look I know whatever mistake you made had a reason behind it and I also know how hurt you are when you see Ethan hurt too".

"What do you mean.... Is it that obvious".

"Darling of course it is, you like like Ethan and I can see it in your eyes".

"But....". I suddenly got interrupted by Drake's index finger on my lips.

Weird.

"Don't overthink things dummy, I am not attracted to you or will I end up kissing you like all those fucking Korean romantic movies. Sheesh ".

Idiot.

"Look, I am your friend and so are you and too be honest, I think you shouldn't have told him about your feelings. It's weird cause you know him".

"I know I shouldn't have but I freaked out and ended up telling him, but of what use is it".

"He likes you ".

"Uhh, he likes me".

No no no impossible Sheesh.

"I am dead serious, from his expression he does but just give him some time ok, trust me".

"Thanks Drake, you aren't a jerk after all".

"Sweetie, I am gonna blow your mind".

"Isn't that Henry's meme from Henry danger whenever he wants to blow a bubble gum".

"Uhh, who is Henry danger ".

Ok you got to me kidding me, who doesn't know Henry danger.

"Ok, talk for another day".

"Oh yeah that's reminds me, you wanna come over to my house. I need a partner who will watch football with me".

"Sure why not".

"Ok, now get your butt off that poor floor and follow me ".

"Jerk".

"Let's go darling ". Drake drags me out of school and there we stand in front of his baby goddess his Black and shiny BMW car. We drove out of school and passed some beautiful stores, houses, schools, churches and we entered a street which was so quiet and peaceful and..... Oh My Gavaloski what the heck. Is this a house or a city. We entered into a huge compound but first passed through a big black gate with men I will assume guards and then a small path surrounded with beautiful gardens and then the house itself. It so big with a milky white and a light pink colour, oh my ok..... I don't have the energy to describe it and......

"How many hours are you gonna keep assessing my house, darling". Drake stands beside me as he opens the passenger's door signaling me to get out.

"Oh my, how rich are you".

"Let's say unlimited ".

"Can you give me some inheritance ".

"I would if you were my girlfriend ".

"Dick ".

"Whatever just shut up and let's go inside ". Drake smiled as he held my hands and dragged me inside, can this boy just gently walk with me other than dragging me like a dog.