8|* Girl, you are killing me

Ethan's POV

After I had finished waking everyone up and sending them to their damn fucking school, I was left alone with Bayley who came downstairs with a beautiful dress that had all her curves out.

"FUCK, you got to be kidding me". I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ethan, can you just stop teasing me". She giggled. She actually looked cute with that giggle. She's making me go crazy.

"Fine, I won't, so shall we". I gestured my hands to the car.

"Hold on, since when did you become so nice to the point of offering me a ride to school". She crossed her arms on her chest and leaned against the entrance door.

"You ain't helping the matter, and please baby can you just shut up for once and get your legs down here". I sighed.

"Fine, but don't shut me up, I am not your girlfriend". She warned.

"Who said you were ever one". I laughed.

"Oh just shut up". She gave me a stern look.

I opened the passenger seat for Bayley and went round to the driver's seat and suddenly zoomed off. I kept staring at Bayley cause boy, she's fucking hot.

"What are you looking at". She glared at me.

"Hmm, good question why am I looking at you. Well let say because you are sexy". I laughed

"Hah, Ethan not funny". She eyes me.

"Stop eyeing me or else we will be late". I grabbed her thighs and rubbed it gently and fuck it was so soft.

"Ethan get your fucking hands off me". She yelled.

"Why, don't you like it". I said as I pressed it harder.

"Ethan". She yelled as she pull my hands away.

"Baby chill ok, I was just touching you". I smirked.

"Well, u don't have the right to do that. That sexual abuse". I yelled.

"Well I wouldn't call this a sexual abuse if your ex boyfriend did this to you". I yelled only to realise that I had just said something stupid.

"I...am sorry ok" I quietly said.

"Wow, I never knew you could be such a jerk by comparing yourself with my ex Boyfriend, really Ethan". She yelled.

"I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. What the fuck do you want me to do to gain your forgiveness". I chuckled

"Stop being an asshole". She yelled.

"And how do I stop being one, why are you always like this. You are annoying, you haven't gotten over your ex boyfriend who maybe by now could be fucking another girl out there". I just said another stupid thing again to Bayley. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Stop the car". She said

"Why". I asked.

"I said stop the car now". She yelled.

I stopped the car and turned to her. "What is your problem".

"Unlock the door". She looked at me with a serious face.

I unlocked the door and she stepped out of the car. "Baby, where the fuck are you going to". I yelled.

"Well I will take a cab so don't worry and go to school". She sighed.

"No, I won't leave you here alone. Get back inside the car now". I yelled.

She didn't respond which made me get angry as I pulled out of the car and walked to where she was.

"What are you doing". She asked

"Doing what I supposed to have done earlier". As I lifted her up to my shoulders and carried her to the passengers seat and lock the door. I sat at the driver's seat and zoomed off. We didn't speak till we got to school and I unlocked the door which she jumped out and walked faster.

"Hi Ethan". A voice spoke to me as I turned around to see Naih.

"Hey there Naih". I smiled

"What's wrong with that pigeon over there". I laughed

"Ask your stupid friend and I'm off". I said as I ran to class. I went in only to see someone I haven't seen in a long time. EVA

"Are you surprised to see me". She giggled as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Eva when did you arrive". I smiled. Eva was my childhood friend who knew me with the back of my palm. I once tried to hit on her but I didn't work.

"Yesterday. I was so excited to see you so I decided to come over". She smiled.

"Cool, so you can come by the house after school". I asked

"Yah sure and I have a lot of gist for you". She laughed

"Yah right as usual". I laughed as I turned to see Bayley looking at me with a stern face before looking away. I wanted to talk to her but she was nowhere to be found.

"Eva, I will see you later. I need to catch up to someone". I said

"Fine, scoop out of here". She sighed

"I love you baby". I laughed as I ran

"Shut up you freak". She yelled. I went into all classrooms but I didn't see her until I found her in the library. "Shoot". It's my only chance to talk to her.

"Hey baby". I quietly said.

"What do you want Ethan". She angrily ask.

"Chill baby, I'm sorry". I said

"You are sorry, and I just saw you making out with a girl". She yelled

"I wasn't, that was my childhood friend Eva, we just met now and I was talking to her. Come on baby I'm sorry". I pleaded.

"Stop calling me baby". She yelled.

"Then what should I call you". I yelled

"Bayley". She yelled.

"Fuck, girl you are killing me. What should I do for you to forgive me". I said

"Stop being a jerk and think before talking". I looked down

"Are u kinda jealous". I smirked

"No I am I just....". Before she could finish her sentence, I crashed my lips onto hers. Damn her lips were so soft. Suddenly she pushed me away .

"This was just a mistake and don't repeat this ever again". She said as she ran out of the library.

R/N:

Please vote and comment if you want to see more. I have to take a break now okkk. See yah fellas 😉☺️.