16|* False Ideas

I kept on rethinking what Ethan words meant but I decided not to let that affect my mood, so I went straight to the cafeteria and luckily Naih joined me on my way there.

"Hi there sucker, What's up baby girl". She had her arms around my neck as she smiled at me.

"Get off me you jerk, after abandoning me all alone here you are smiling with me". I rolled my eyes.

"Argh! Here we go again Mrs florabell".

"Who is Mrs florabell you hedgehog".

"Wait what if I get to treat you for lunch like right now as a symbol of forgiveness".

I dramatically laughed. "Haha, wow such a humble girl in disguise".

"I'm serious pretty please".

"Fine whatever". I said as she dragged me into the cafeteria and we ordered for some tasty lunch and was about to find an empty seat when Drake yelled my name as if there was no tomorrow.

"Hey there suckers get down here". Drake yelled loudly enough to gain people's attention and now all eyes are on me. Great. Naih and I decided to go seat with them but Drake pushed me to sit beside Ethan while Naih sat beside Drake. Oh actually the people on the seats were Drake, Ethan and Eva. Great now she's sitting beside Ethan laughing and talking to him, I could see him smile so brightly at every words she whispers to him. I have never seen him smile like that before not to his own mum, I wish that could be me. What what am I even thinking.

"Hey florabell what are you thinking about". Naih snapped her fingers at my face.

"Who is florabell oh is that your other name darling". Drake grins.

"Noo I have two other names which is Cotessa and Manuela"

"Nice names for a pretty girl ". Drake winks at me but suddenly faces the will I call two lover birds trying to gain their attention. "Hey will you two just shut up and eat gosh. You two behave as if you guys are couples but you keep denying it".

"So what if we are couples how does it affect you ". Ethan said as he slapped Drake at the back of his head.

Eva giggled and I swear she has the most beautiful giggles I have ever heard but mine sounds like a horse. "Ok you two quit the fight before I spank the two of you butt". Eva said as she pulls Ethan away from Drake.

"I will gladly accept that Princess". Ethan jokingly said as he kept laughing harder which made Eva to push him aside. I kept staring at them with my food in my mouth, chewing it like I hated it until I starting choking and Naih giving me water to calm myself down.

"Take it easy with your food florabell". Naih said as she pat my back.

"Are you okay darling please be careful next time ". Drake handed me a napkin, can this boy always be a gentleman.

"Why should you tell her sorry, she deserves it anyway for not having mercy on the poor food ". Ethan smirked as he looked at me with those cold eyes of his.

"Ethan be more kind to her and tell her sorry young man ". Eva slapped his arms.

"Yah, dick face tell her sorry ". Drake yelled.

"Why would I tell her sorry, is it my fault that she eats like a pig".

I lost my shit.

"Ethan just shut up if you don't have anything useful to say or else this food  will find it way into that mouth of yours". I yelled.

"Well at least learn how to get the food into your mouth properly before putting it into my mouth ".

"Ethan ".